Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip kiwifarms.cc pedo ring

General gossip about kiwifarms

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
You know I went into this thread thinking I'd see some kind of smoking gun, like evidence that Null's inner circle were kiddie diddlers and he was suppressing this information because he diddles kids himself.

Instead I got a bunch of drawn smut and that's nowhere near as damning as actual kiddie-diddling.

So thanks for that.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
You know I went into this thread thinking I'd see some kind of smoking gun, like evidence that Null's inner circle were kiddie diddlers and he was suppressing this information because he diddles kids himself.

Instead I got a bunch of drawn smut and that's nowhere near as damning as actual kiddie-diddling.

So thanks for that.
Just that kiwifarms.cc is full of nothing but posters just like this. I kinda feel you. It's a bit exaggerated, but they are still disgusting faggots with MAP tendencies.

GuntMaster2000

Remarkable Onion
Is that the same awoo who thirst posts in the LGBT kiwi thread?
gay as fuck.png

Yes, I'm pretty sure it is.

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
That's one turn-off about the fed cinematic universe.
The closer it gets to "twitter without restrictions," the closer it gets to being twitter.
Social media is cancer even if you can anonymously say r**dy p** on it
I wonder what his deal is?
Programmers with political opinions has always been a great combination for sizzling hot takes. Throw in the programmer socks and the anime and you've got a real modern savant.
To be honest, though, I think it's simply a familiar strain of isolationist-paranoid doomsaying that has espoused itself throughout most history, just given a more visible and bizarre form in today's environmental culture.