Kiwifarms On The Internet Kiwifarms Called Out By Slovakia for Hosting Terrorist Content

News, blogs, activism that are kiwifarms related.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
The Joshua Way: Post the manifesto of a demented terrorist supporting mass murder so you can get banned by yet another country and have a persecution complex.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2022-...-take-down-request-extremist-material.136947/

Banned from Slovakia 1.jpg

Banned from Slovakia 2.jpg

Banned from Slovakia 3.jpg

【VOID】

Retired Staff
What bothers me about this is that I'm 99.9% sure if there were a website dedicated to archiving and collecting the manifestos and/or other documents/content created by spree killers/mass killers no one would care.
For example. Randy Stair published hours and hours of video, writing, and other pieces of media detailing his plans, his worldview, and ultimately his crimes. I don't know if anyone's put a FOIA out on the security camera footage, or if that would even be possible, but even his killings were documented by the store security cameras.
Similarly for Columbine, for the Vegas shooting, for Stoneman Douglas, the Brevik massacre, Christchurch shooting, etc etc etc. These people publish their worldviews and they may be twisted, sick or otherwise insane; suppressing the information or trying to prevent people from reading the words of insane people who have committed crimes of that nature only makes me think there's something in the manifesto that the Slovakian government doesn't want me to see.

God forbid the day ever comes and someone publishes a manifesto to this site; I'd delete it and hand a copy over to the authorities but once the investigation was over and a trial started/the shooter died in his rampage I'd see no problem hosting it because there's no reason to withhold the demented thoughts of lunatics from people interested in looking at them.

That's all just my opinion. Josh is fat and retarded, but he should be allowed to host a PDF full of deranged ramblings from madmen without issues. He didn't write it. He probably doesn't endorse it. It's just information.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Also. This is just like the Christchurch incident. The content is 100% legal in the united states. Josh isn't obligated to take it down because Slovakia wants him to. He has a second chance to not handle this like he handled the New Zealand incident; (like he can just ignore the email and not tell an entire country to fuck off and die) but I'm sure he's already sent them a reply saying "burn all niggers, fuck Slovakia"

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
What bothers me about this is that I'm 99.9% sure if there were a website dedicated to archiving and collecting the manifestos and/or other documents/content created by spree killers/mass killers no one would care.
For example. Randy Stair published hours and hours of video, writing, and other pieces of media detailing his plans, his worldview, and ultimately his crimes. I don't know if anyone's put a FOIA out on the security camera footage, or if that would even be possible, but even his killings were documented by the store security cameras.
Similarly for Columbine, for the Vegas shooting, for Stoneman Douglas, the Brevik massacre, Christchurch shooting, etc etc etc. These people publish their worldviews and they may be twisted, sick or otherwise insane; suppressing the information or trying to prevent people from reading the words of insane people who have committed crimes of that nature only makes me think there's something in the manifesto that the Slovakian government doesn't want me to see.

God forbid the day ever comes and someone publishes a manifesto to this site; I'd delete it and hand a copy over to the authorities but once the investigation was over and a trial started/the shooter died in his rampage I'd see no problem hosting it because there's no reason to withhold the demented thoughts of lunatics from people interested in looking at them.

That's all just my opinion. Josh is fat and retarded, but he should be allowed to host a PDF full of deranged ramblings from madmen without issues. He didn't write it. He probably doesn't endorse it. It's just information.
The reason why those countries in Europe get so hairy about stuff like this is because they suffered under the Nazi regime when they shipped the Jews off to the death camps. We didn't because we were never invaded by Germany. That's my theory.

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
Hello,

I am sorry to hear about the troubles your country is facing with
extremists. However, in the United States of America (where this
service and company are located), we believe that censorship is its own
form of authoritarian extremism and we do not tolerate it.

Your legal organs may choose to instruct its ISPs to block our network
if it, for whatever reason, believes that the Slovak State's citizens
are one poorly-worded English language manifesto away from openly
killing ethnic and sexual minorities.

Sincerely,
Custodian of Records
Lolcow LLC
to his credit he didn't go on an angry tirade and called them a shithole this time