Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

KF trolling plan

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I thought this was going to be something about making socks to troll on the farms itself. I was going to say you probably shouldn't make this a public post and do a pm group or something. I don't really use it anymore but I wouldn't mind observing.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
If you do something of your own initiative that is your decision. But officially? No. Gossip and discussion is fine. But using OF as a base for gay ops? No.
I'd hardly consider making socks to troll people and getting banned gay ops lmao. People pretty much already do that and post the results here in kf general and why were you banned. Only difference would be revealing our accounts to one another in case we run into eachother. Gay ops is more like trying to spread false rumors to get other people banned, manipulating the public perception of things, or getting in with jannies to have your enemies removed. That's too much trouble for something I don't care about. I don't even use the site.

Edit for clarification: Plus I didn't mean anything coordinated, obviously. That falls under too much effort. I meant people saying what they were planning to do with their socks and maybe letting eachother know which one they are to keep an eye on them for entertainment. Nothing wrong with letting everyone know what you're going to do with an alt. Even if someone asked for a personal army request no one will help them. Everybody already says they won't in threads about people.

Reason: Closest thing to gay ops I used to do was make my socks argue with eachother with extreme positions to cause a flamewar and that was solo.
Last edited:

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion
1707405336570.png

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I use kiwifarms again, but I still stand by what I said that trolling sharing plans and talking about it here is not gay ops or several threads should have been shut down already.