Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
Damn, I'm sorry you were banned. It was such a good account. So many scathing indictments that were undeniable without them coping to the moon and back.
RIP Possum Homie.
You were better than most
View attachment 52305
Odd Opossum isn't banned, they're complaining he wasn't banned for saying The Jumping Dwarf posted an underaged girl's nudes and that his posts on that were instead moved to Spergatory.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
feels-bad-man-american-history-x_o_4624341.jpg

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I think he has a point about the moral crusaders who post on KF, even if he's overly harsh about it.
I for one despise cats. Shitty animal for retards that want to be owned by something that should just be smashed into a wall the second it pisses on your clothing.
Your faggot Egyptian teddy bears belong as fodder for my pitbull

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Cupcake and Deimos won't make a move that I don't tell them to. They hang out with the toddlers, chihuahua homies and puppies at the dog park perfectly fine but they only let your stupid fucking cats make it because I tell them to simmer.
Because they know evil when they see it

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
I miss my Bombay something fierce sometimes. I found her because I spotted her way across the parking lot of my apartment complex, literally thinking it was a dog. She was so smart, peaceful, immediately took to her litter box, never caused damage and let me take her out for harnessed walks.
My Maine Coon was a straight up coon but she was the most affectionate animal I've ever seen once she felt everything was at peace.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
I for one despise cats. Shitty animal for retards that want to be owned by something that should just be smashed into a wall the second it pisses on your clothing.
Your faggot Egyptian teddy bears belong as fodder for my pitbull
Sociopath is sociopathic.

Or an edgelord.

And you know what you went to a BLM rally, you want Kamala to be the president and now you're over here talking about owning a pitbull?

You're seriously starting to sound like a nigger to me, dude.

Chuck Taylor

Registered
Sociopath is sociopathic.

Or an edgelord.
Both, tbh
And you know what you went to a BLM rally, you want Kamala to be the president and now you're over here talking about owning a pitbull?

You're seriously starting to sound like a nigger to me, dude.

Sorry bro, I got no time for a useless toxoplasmosis riddled leech and will always prefer bully homies that will absolutely fuck off anyone who gets a little too aggro with me. I was raised around many pitbulls and think they're great dudes as long as they're not recently descended from fighting stock.

Yep, went to a BLM rally but only because I hate cops more than blacks. And yes, while Kamala fucking sucks if giving her the big seat means that it destroys the chances of white women getting into power, that's a 4-8 year period I'm willing to tolerate.
Better than sucking up to "right wing" Zionist shills who are diametrically opposed to policies that are in my own economic interest.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
Yep, went to a BLM rally but only because I hate cops more than blacks. And yes, while Kamala fucking sucks if giving her the big seat means that it destroys the chances of white women getting into power, that's a 4-8 year period I'm willing to tolerate.
Better than sucking up to "right wing" Zionist shills who are diametrically opposed to policies that are in my own economic interest.
"Once Obama gets in things'll get fixed"
"Okay Obama was shit but once Kamala gets in things'll get fixed"

They are all on the same team anyway. Dunno why you keep falling for the soap opera.