Kiwifarms Gossip KF General

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kwiffardoxd.png
kwiffardoxd2.png
I think Dynlo is being a little disingenuous, there. btw... Commie Farms NOT a dox'in site.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
He's not going to stop, and the more you ask the more he'll do it, this turns him on. Don't resist or he gets harder. Go with the flow, it kills his boner.
2501.jpg

If you're that tired of looking at it I can post some cannibalism copypasta on your page.

Reason: I finished posting a copypasta about cooking a woman on his page as a mercy..
Last edited:

TheUnrealAshleyJankowski

Molested by Ashley
An Onion Among Onions
The overwhelming amount of people in "vaccinated" deaths were obese retards and how do obese retards tend to die?
Joining a lolcow gossip site?
There most likely are bad side effects from the vaccines but anti vaxxers believe retarded shit about this, like the rumors on Gab about how mRNA vaccines were secretly turning Christians into animal-human hybrids so that "human rights don't apply to them!!!!"
Can you elaborate on this "Christian into animal-human hybrid" pipeline? I'm a asking for a friend.
or the "5g zombies" bit that a lot of niggers ran with.
Can you elaborate on this "Normie into bimbo zombie" pipeline? I'm asking for a friend.
We'll never know if the vaccines were actually a good idea or not because right wing Christians have destroyed the credibility of critics and have flooded the zone with their own retarded junk science which makes studying it a thousand times harder.
Do your own research.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
What is the point of online communications if you just get permabanned on a whim with no systems in place to combat that bullshit? Was lucky to have found this corner of the internet that documents such crazy making insanity and be vindicated when other people were banned to an extent that there is extensive documentation on some of the powertripping shitstains that killed every remotely popular platform or niche community online via threads on KF. Just to experience the same kind of aloof powertripping without warning a few months later with some kind of autistic vendetta the jannies and jewsh there have against me for no reason. The inmates have truly taken over the asylum.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Dyn messed with Vordrak and who sued him and won (because he didn't show up).
Yeah. That was a rhetorical question. I've mentioned Dyn's history with his ol' "gay-op" broski before. TBF Sam is an ex Labour Party councillor. That's a red flag. Look into the connection between PIE and the Labour party. Also: Funny how he's not done anything about people saying he harassed a female journalist, or him exploiting a mentally ill woman. Funny that.

Last edited:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Yeah. That was a rhetorical question. I've mentioned Dyn's history with his ol' "gay-op" broski before. TBF Sam is an ex Labour Party councillor. That's a red flag. Look into the connection between PIE and the Labour party. Also: Funny how he's not done anything about people saying he harassed a female journalist, or him exploiting a mentally woman. Funny that.
Dyn is his own worse enemy

Galactic Innerways

just heavily warbanded
Hellovan Onion
What is the point of online communications if you just get permabanned on a whim with no systems in place to combat that bullshit? Was lucky to have found this corner of the internet that documents such crazy making insanity and be vindicated when other people were banned to an extent that there is extensive documentation on some of the powertripping shitstains that killed every remotely popular platform or niche community online via threads on KF. Just to experience the same kind of aloof powertripping without warning a few months later with some kind of autistic vendetta the jannies and jewsh there have against me for no reason. The inmates have truly taken over the asylum.
Yeah no point in being a slave for a website that MIGHT get taken PROBABLY this year...