Kiwifarms Gossip KF General

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
No one is harassing you, Ash. People aren't ringing your employer (mainly because you can't hold down a job), in fact, it's you who harassed a government employee. Your threats mean nothing, other than to bring small amusement. Remember: You were happy to be a shitposter, until you dox'd yourself. Now you are one of those "The Lady Doth Protest Too Much" born agains.

You socking up won't ever change that. Like your dox being online. Never ever.

Seriously, Ash: Get a Life.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
No one is harassing you, Ash. People aren't ringing your employer (mainly because you can't hold down a job), in fact, it's you who harassed a government employee. Your threats mean nothing, other than to bring small amusement. Remember: You were happy to be a shitposter, until you dox'd yourself. Now you are one of those "The Lady Doth Protest Too Much" born agains.

You socking up won't ever change that. Like your dox being online. Never ever.

Seriously, Ash: Get a Life.
Yeah whatever, hurry up and die so you can free up your council housing for someone who actually needs it.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
screencapture-kiwifarms-st-threads-trans-identified-male-arrested-after-threatening-to-murder-...png

So apparently the tranny that was going to do a shooting at some School got indications for basically spilling the tea of why and what he is going to do at that school. FBI was involved and they are taking this seriously so I'm guessing because they took the clown's social media accounts and his weapons in case he try and shot or rape some kids he may have been under house arrest so months later they basically got him.

screencapture-kiwifarms-st-threads-trans-identified-male-arrested-after-threatening-to-murder-...png

Also, the KiwiFarm's hate for the republican party never ends.

It's funny I remember when many Kiwis assumed the Tranny was going to get away with it and commit murder and rape because of protected class bullshit but turns out the FBI was looking into the crazy clown's social media platforms the whole time so the Tranny might be locked away for awhile.

So will Null or KiwiFarms users make an update saying sorry to the glow-in-the-dark CIA niggas? Probably not as despite the tranny failed faggot getting an update for prison rape not one mention of the news was posted on Null's front page

screencapture-kiwifarms-st-2023-11-29-20_16_29.png

Fucking Chris Chan, Democrats trying to rape X/Twitter, and Patreon banning babyfur artists. Null and KiwiFarms would rather focus on BabyFur faggots over updating the news on the Tranny faggot finally getting busted. Null with his bullshit doesn't care about children only his freedom of raping ladyboys and cucks.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
The problem with Kwiffar is how they will shit on everyone else for the same shit Josh does. Josh doesn't need to get a job, everyone else does. Josh doesn't have nothing to live for and fills his life with tryhard contrarian shit, everyone else does. On and on it goes. And so many users on there like to act like gossiping isn't inherently feminine, if anything, either. It's kinda hard to "milk the cows" when everyone else is trying to one up the other like an effeminate goof: "I'm not like those other guys, I'm special!"

The greatest threat to KF isn't the trannies, it's the users sucking the life out of every discussion trying to impress people they'll never meet. Like that Kali Yuga mook. Like, holy shit, dude, get the colonostickectomy already, Jesus.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion

Gangweed

I am vary smart
Former mod
wait, you are a soyjak.party user/ex-user?
Yeah I did lots of shitposting on /qa/ and kiwifarms when the (((pandemic))) hit and I had nothing to do but sit on my ass then when the sharty came out I went there but like most /qa/fags I never really posted there much until the jannies locked /qa/. Then kuz and his cp spamming trannies came to ruin everything and most old jakkers quit or went to other altchans. 2019-2021 really was a second golden age for shitposters and trolls everywhere.

A.Non

Hellovan Onion
>WAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH, MUH FAVORITE CORRUPT WHITE NIGGER POLICE GOT ARRESTED FOR HIS CRIME AND HAS TO FACE CONSEQUENCES FOR It :paytas:
it's a good thing the term "white nigger" and "anglo" are real so we can use these to make fun of these white retards

"white retards"

Nah, they're Amerimutts. They wish they were 'white.'

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Remarkable Onion

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Yeah I did lots of shitposting on /qa/ and kiwifarms when the (((pandemic))) hit and I had nothing to do but sit on my ass then when the sharty came out I went there but like most /qa/fags I never really posted there much until the jannies locked /qa/. Then kuz and his cp spamming trannies came to ruin everything and most old jakkers quit or went to other altchans. 2019-2021 really was a second golden age for shitposters and trolls everywhere.
holy shit, so am I :D. I used to be a frequent poster on /qa/, shitposting during 2021. i quit /qa/ in late 2021 because of the abnormally big amount of lewd and nsfw threads in /qa/.

man, talk about meeting a /qa/ veteran like you :feels:

A.Non

Hellovan Onion
The problem with Kwiffar is how they will shit on everyone else for the same shit Josh does. Josh doesn't need to get a job, everyone else does. Josh doesn't have nothing to live for and fills his life with tryhard contrarian shit, everyone else does. On and on it goes. And so many users on there like to act like gossiping isn't inherently feminine, if anything, either. It's kinda hard to "milk the cows" when everyone else is trying to one up the other like an effeminate goof: "I'm not like those other guys, I'm special!"

The greatest threat to KF isn't the trannies, it's the users sucking the life out of every discussion trying to impress people they'll never meet. Like that Kali Yuga mook. Like, holy shit, dude, get the colonostickectomy already, Jesus.

Found this post on the Max Field thread.

Untitled.png

Guy literally posted a great summary of Kiwi Farms and its userbase and didn't even know it.

A.Non

Hellovan Onion

Holy shit, the projection is off the charts.

"Men can die alone and still have a meaningful life," he says, as scores of men whine on the daily all over the place about how lonely they are.

"Don't let your children anywhere fucking near them."

I love how Kiwi Farms somehow views kids as an existential threat to the West one moment, and then says shit like this the next. Make up your minds, faggots.

A.Non

Hellovan Onion
"People are complex"
LOL KF users are the least complex people imaginable. A bunch of rootless, bored suburbanites LARPing to impress people they'll never meet because they're too lazy to develop an actual personality. Self proclaimed alpha macho males gossipping about literal nobodies and people that haven't been relevant in over a decade.