Kiwifarms Gossip KF General

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Now this is turbo hilarious. these people dox others for so many years and yet somehow, when they get doxed, they cry in tears? it's like kiwifarm's equivalent of internet tough guy.
I mean yeah: No one likes to being doxxed, and yeah they're hypocrites. You know I'm pretty sure Null wouldn't like his SSN to be public but he doesn't care if others post someone else's SSN.
It's just nowadays people argue the ethics of it, see the countless examples of people saying: "Kiwifarms never harasses anyone, but also they deserve it."

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Forgot to do this earlier.
Man hate thread hate thread
Man hate thread
Woman hate thread hate thread
Woman hate thread (closed)
Woman hate thread

These are the threads. One of the woman hate ones you can't reply on so that's why there is two. They have a hate thread for both hate threads like reddit rejects who need a safe space and still manage to get thread banned.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
I think in this case it's less about being a victim and more about looking out for your own niggers while also pointing out journoscum hypocrisy.
I think in this case you're simultaneously retarded and unfunny enough to warrant an adition to my ignore list.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
copypasta.png
This has to be a copypasta at this point, because I feel like I've seen this exact same post more than a hundred times now.

It's weird that *SITE* can still be on the clear net while getting payments but a gossip forum can't?

Freya

Freya and her familia raided and destroyed the Ishtar familia
Remarkable Onion
The KF terfs have had this abuse a long time coming for thinking any of the male users were anything besides rapists and abusers who haven't had the opportunity to act. Completely insane any women post there when you have Null writing essays about how he needs a submissive trad wifey. Or his history with screaming rape threats at girls who turn him down. Both sexes there are the most fucking miserable and loathsome people in existence only united by their hatred of an image of trans people they built up in their minds.

I mean look at YOU man, you have like 5 seething insane posts here and you chose an anime tit avatar. Lmao you really think you have the pick of all the females? 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is true however I met a girl from 4chan and she had bdsm rape fantasies she wanted to play out. I doubt the kiwi women are any different.

nobodyworthwhile

Remarkable Onion
Question, since I'm relatively new here... have Kiwis ever come to this forum to argue the point/try to defend the farms (or just to attack you on your own turf)?

I get the feeling there might be a few people with accounts here whose only interest is in downvoting/giving stickers to anyone who speaks ill of Kiwi.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Question, since I'm relatively new here... have Kiwis ever come to this forum to argue the point/try to defend the farms (or just to attack you on your own turf)?
Sometimes. From what I've seen skimming through hundreds of posts before signing up.
Usually it's to say: We're obsessed with Null and we should leave him alone, that it's been years and we should stop holding his past over him.

I'll let you figure out the irony of such a statement.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion

I get the feeling there might be a few people with accounts here whose only interest is in downvoting/giving stickers to anyone who speaks ill of Kiwi.

Sometimes they make burner accounts to negrate everything but I have never seen a Farmer brave enough to take off their chastity belt and actually argue the point here.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Sometimes they make burner accounts to negrate everything but I have never seen a Farmer brave enough to take off their chastity belt and actually argue the point here.
Are we forgetting the debate ssjness about rape thread and sigsev who eventually ran away because he is afraid null will ban him?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
An Onion Among Onions
Source Video
jfletch3356.png
"Thank you, Josh, for not being retarded."
Hmmm, I see:

BGPToolsKFConnectivity.jpg

Sollutium Eu Spolka Z Ograniczona Odpwiedzialnoscia is actually a company in Warsaw, Poland. Hence why I speculated that Null was on a train to/from Warsaw when he got the call from Rekieta.

I wonder if Null might have taken one of these night trains from Serbia to Budapest and then on to Poland.

Train: PKP Intercity EuroNight 407/477
Section: Warsaw Central → Budapest Nyugati
Seat: Reserved bed seat
Price: 242.02 Zloty

Every train route I get on Gmaps for Belgrade - Warsaw (which stupidly doesn't show the night train routes) goes through Budapest. But if Warsaw was Null destination, why wouldn't he just go there by plane instead of spending almost a day on rails? Is Null perhaps avoiding European airports now? @thefrogninja you just told the story of Null being held at an EU airport in the past for overstaying, so do you think it's possible he's avoiding airports now and opting for train travel because border checks are less stringent on a train compared to a train?