Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
1711702162953.png

0 2 still proving he is the best mod on the Farms. But to answer his question, it is probably because my ban and thread caused an assload of humorless BP cunts to flood Q&A from what I can tell.

View attachment 51289
0 2 still proving he is the best mod on the Farms. But to answer his question, it is probably because my ban and thread caused an assload of humorless BP cunts to flood Q&A from what I can tell.
No, he's autistic as shit and you were just caught up in the increased scrutiny I've brought to the farms. That's why you have to be my e-wife.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
"haha broo i like animal dick in my ass haha as a joke man haha"
All the degenerate zoophile pedos happen to be QnA affiliated
Because some people have accused me of a whole bunch of horrifying shit on the Farms, no I don't immediately want to assume the worst about people. That's why I gave Catler the chance to defend himself. Because if Lidl hadn't accused me of being a pedo and fought with me about in the Spiderman thread for like a week, I would maybe have had a different opinion. But if there were pedos in Q&A, I wanted them out, again why I made the thread about Catler.

I think Rozzy was proved to be a zoophile after my ban so obviously I could make no comment on it.