Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
I'm no longer a user and that's fine. It's the internet, whatever. I sat down and started writing about all the drama between me and Lidl and I'll probably post something about it soon. I'm sort of busy today with other stuff. But what happened at the end was both Null and Lidl were convinced I was obessed with them and stalking them. I have no fucking idea where that idea came from because I don't give a shit about either one and wanted them just to leave me the fuck alone and let me shitpost in peace. Lidl has made multiple threads about me, tirelessly combed through my profile and posting history screenshotting every retarded thing she finds for reasons to shit on me. This is well documented in at least two threads about me and in the Spiderman thread. Funny thing was there really isn't anything interesting about me and all they could come up with was a bunch of Q&A shitposts they used to convince the rest of the forum I was so super totally serious about. I've never looked at Lidl's posting history or even her profile really, I stayed the fuck out of the man hate thread, because I like I told her in Racism vs. JustAButt thread, I don't fucking give a shit about her and don't want to have anything to do with her. She's been BTFO everytime she has tried to use my posting history against me, but didn't seem like that was going to ever stop her from trying. I only made one thread about Lidl and that was in Q&A where made a musing shitpost if Null was actually Lidl. Other than that, all the other Blobby vs. Lidl horseshit threads were either made by her or other users. I recently told another Q&Aer to knock that shit off because I so done about the topic. They told me no, but I tried.

For Null, I really have no goddamn idea where he got that idea. That's why when I told him this was a doxing forum in the Racism DM, post proof of all this evidence you have that I am obessed with you or some retarded bullshit like that about you then posted the screenshot proving Lidl invited him to that DM and he left.

If Lidl is Null, he has accused me on the forum of being a pedo, an unironic rape ERPer, a maybe IRL rapist, of being a terrible mother, a terrible excuse for a woman, etc. None of these are true. No one bought Null's horseshit about this either outside of a few of his BP handmaidens. They didn't buy it because there is no evidence of any of it and what he does say is evidence is just Q&A obvious shitposts. I've never posted anything outside of Q&A to suggest any of what I said was true in Q&A that I was being accused of at all. Quite the absolute opposite.

The theory that we post too much. I don't think that is it at all because a lot of these posters have two other things in common. They are mainly Thunderdomers and they don't like Lidl. It isn't the volume, rather what we are posting about. Null has never made it a secret he hates the goddamn AT and most of the people in it. There is also quite an overlap between Q&A posters and Thunderdome posters, so he is no big fan of Q&A either, me supposedly running it (Lidl's words not mine, which I still think is goddamn hilarious) aside. He obessively guntguards Lidl and it makes no sense to me because he wouldn't do that for any other user. Null should have just taken his own advice and put me on ignore if I was living that rent free in his head.

As for if I'll come back to KF, probably not. It is clear that Null absolutely hates me won't leave me alone if he is Lidl and I just want to funpost and not be bothered with this shit. This whole thing is fucking gay and I'd rather not go back to it.
You were clearly seen by Lidl as a competitor of his homosexual love/lust for Josh and he recognized you as the fairer maiden. Its the only logical explanation.

You were clearly seen by Lidl as a competitor of his homosexual love/lust for Josh and he recognized you as the fairer maiden. Its the only logical explanation.
My theory is that Miss Blobby is actually the woman who was sending all the weird bullshit to Josh a month or so back. He realized it was her socking, thusly the seemingly unwarranted aggression when discussing her.
Why on Earth would Josh go so aggressively hard, referring to her as a stupid attention seeking cunt, etc?
Blobby, as an account, is meaningless, yet Josh had some really mean girl shit to say.
Why?

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Lidl is simply wormtounging (๐Ÿคข) his way into Josh's heart with lies and mistruths.
Wormtongue-Theoden.jpg

Lidl is simply wormtounging (๐Ÿคข) his way into Josh's heart with lies and mistruths.
View attachment 51277
Turn this into Wormtongue speaking to himself and then we're on the same page.
Josh has intentionally built a life where the hugbox reigns supreme.
How many people believe it's wrong to communicate off-site, purely because he got bullicided by Zoom and company for supporting lolicon as a human right?
These Kiwi niggers love to sweep it under the rug but Josh blatantly lies about why he hates Discord and doesn't wander out into public outside the reach of corporate jannies
(If someone has link to that 2019 Discord call between Jewsh and Zoom, that'd be dank)

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Lidl isn't Josh. He is a homosexual transsexual that's in love with Josh. He keeps up the female larp because he understands Josh would be repulsed by him if he knew he was a troon and Josh keeps Lidl around because he has a desperate need for females who unquestionably agree with him about everything (just see how he treats Android Raptor) because he unironically believes he speaks for all women while spewing his retardation.

Anyways, here is that video you requested.

Lidl isn't Josh. He is a homosexual transsexual that's in love with Josh.

Anyways, here is that video you requested.
No.
Lidl is Josh, hence why you correctly sniff out trans spirit.
But more importantly, no.
I'm looking for the call I posted months ago.
It's Josh walking into Zoom's server, where he gets gang banged and shamed for insisting that Loli is a victimless crime and thusly fine, which gets him bantzed hard as hell by all involved

No.
Lidl is Josh, hence why you correctly sniff out trans spirit.
But more importantly, no.
I'm looking for the call I posted months ago.
It's Josh walking into Zoom's server, where he gets gang banged and shamed for insisting that Loli is a victimless crime and thusly fine, which gets him bantzed hard as hell by all involved
I'll go dig through my horrendous post history tomorrow if necessary, but that call was a thing and it corresponds with when Josh started peddling his anti-Discord sentiment.
It proves he was still supporting loli after abandoning 16chan, despite his retcon about when he realized 1=1

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
View attachment 51249
View attachment 51250
why do they get so mad when someone joins a splinter site after getting banned for some gay reason
The amusing thing is that I don't even know who some of these posters are, but they have a huge hate boner for me anyway. Spunt was a good example of that. Until whatever it is came at me in the Racism vs. JustAButt thread, I can't think of a single time I have read one of their posts or even seen their user name. I was like literally who the fuck are you that you know this much about me and why do you care?

They're called Homer buckets, but I'll cut you some slack because you were my favorite KF fag hag.

KF Q&A was a great source of laughs for me too. Too bad about BBL though. His multiple persona arcs were hilarious in their own right.
He was funny, but he was part of the userbase that in his mind has to go. So what if he had a million socks? Was he using them and if so what for?

:o
There's a chance she'll be my new bestie?!
:thinking:

Lidl isn't Josh. He is a homosexual transsexual that's in love with Josh. He keeps up the female larp because he understands Josh would be repulsed by him if he knew he was a troon and Josh keeps Lidl around because he has a desperate need for females who unquestionably agree with him about everything (just see how he treats Android Raptor) because he unironically believes he speaks for all women while spewing his retardation.
The thing with AR is after about five minutes, you get her thing. Once you recognize it, you just know what to expect. She has some eyerolling opinions, but it is almost gimmick poster in that way, so eh? I don't understand getting so mad about her that it warrants a million mass debate threads on her. This is one of those weird schitzo things about Jersh - he wants to love women but he hates women.

Well if that were true, they just should sent me an assmad 'you whore' DM and I just would have told them lol, wtf, have at him. That would have been funny if that had happened.