Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Katelyn Rose

Public figures seen as "lolcows"
Subtitle
E-Thot / Narcissist / Manipulator / Attention Whore / Makes Fun Of SA Victims

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
a threat to everyone? she's a threat to herself
her boyfriend sure isn't intervening with these plans. then again something like this must turn him on. encouraging a grown women to look like a doll just completely fake like the makeup wasn't enough, then the cuts on her arms, this guy must be really that sick to just let her become basically plastic and nothing more for this fetish of his. then to glorify self harm like that puts such a knot in my stomach

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 49266
A genuine person trying to give advice gets ignored. Rose, what is the point of complaining about life or impulsively making statements when the advice that comes your way gets ignored by you?

View attachment 49268
Also, I guess she thinks she's Patrick Bateman now or is trying to appeal to the more edgy men. She tries so hard to be something she is not for brownie points, so sad but funny.
Yea she's trying to appeal to the "zazed und sigmapilled" men who think they're the shit because they watch Patrick Bateman edits on tiktok and/or chuds who think they need a "mentally ill tradwife"
>UWU look at me I'm a living doll now everyone will be jealous of my beauty!!11! I'm a threat to them!1!!
>*goes out in public*
>*mostly ignored*
>WHY ARN'T PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME?!?!?!?!!??
>*cope.exe has finished loading*
>Hehe it's because they can't handle my beauty or however the seeth is coped
>*goes to store to buy something*
>*acts like an autistic sperg in front of the cashier and talks like a retard*
>*gets a weird look*
>AHAHAHAHA THEY ARE SOO JEALOUS!!!11!!11111!!1
>*Trips and falls over because xer legs are pool noodles due to underuse*
>IT WAS ON PURPOSE SOMEONE TRIPPED ME!111!!1!111!!!1
>Writes shitty blogpost about der heckin' stalkers or something to that accord
>ODs on discount prescription meds she lied through her teeth to get
<Here lies Katelyn Rose, retarded NEET and autistic sperg. Rest in piss, won't be missed.
a threat to everyone? she's a threat to herself
GEEEEEEEEEEEEG
her boyfriend sure isn't intervening with these plans. then again something like this must turn him on. encouraging a grown women to look like a doll just completely fake like the makeup wasn't enough, then the cuts on her arms, this guy must be really that sick to just let her become basically plastic and nothing more for this fetish of his. then to glorify self harm like that puts such a knot in my stomach
I say let him do as he pleases, she's a worthless human so as some sorta fucked up sexdoll at least she's useful for something, as long as he cleans his property after use lmao

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
Yea she's trying to appeal to the "zazed und sigmapilled" men who think they're the shit because they watch Patrick Bateman edits on tiktok and/or chuds who think they need a "mentally ill tradwife"

>UWU look at me I'm a living doll now everyone will be jealous of my beauty!!11! I'm a threat to them!1!!
>*goes out in public*
>*mostly ignored*
>WHY ARN'T PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME?!?!?!?!!??
>*cope.exe has finished loading*
>Hehe it's because they can't handle my beauty or however the seeth is coped
>*goes to store to buy something*
>*acts like an autistic sperg in front of the cashier and talks like a retard*
>*gets a weird look*
>AHAHAHAHA THEY ARE SOO JEALOUS!!!11!!11111!!1
>*Trips and falls over because xer legs are pool noodles due to underuse*
>IT WAS ON PURPOSE SOMEONE TRIPPED ME!111!!1!111!!!1
>Writes shitty blogpost about der heckin' stalkers or something to that accord
>ODs on discount prescription meds she lied through her teeth to get
<Here lies Katelyn Rose, retarded NEET and autistic sperg. Rest in piss, won't be missed.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEG

I say let him do as he pleases, she's a worthless human so as some sorta fucked up sexdoll at least she's useful for something, as long as he cleans his property after use lmao

i don't even think degreaser would work for her vagina

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
photo.PNG

She looks like a retard, even the crow is cringing.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Remarkable Onion
bf.PNG

this is the string she's dangling on with whoever this guy is, once he gets bored of her and loses interest, she won't bounce back from it

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
View attachment 49466
this is the string she's dangling on with whoever this guy is, once he gets bored of her and loses interest, she won't bounce back from it

I do know one thing. Her friends like to talk about locations in Discord related to Bellevue, Washington and the intersecting roads of interstate 405 & route 522. She is also stupid enough to dox the places she has been which I put that together no problem.

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 49459

She looks like a retard, even the crow is cringing.
Kill and rape or however the hatred is directed at someone
she also doxed the chucke cheese she was at. I was on maps looking for the red carts and targets but I did not see any orange apartments or any bus stops that look like they are in a parking lot
funny thing is about the location she is at, before I ever even met Rose I was a huge nerd when it came to geography and locations, I think that's why if you told me to get on an interstate and go somewhere with my expenses being paid or getting paid for it, I would not care, I love to travel when I do get the chance to. With Seattle specifically being on one of my places to visit, it would be very interesting to go on a hunt for this bitch like an adventure. yeah go to the bars, have some drinks, enjoy the restaurants, do the other things to do but while I'm doing that I'd be scouting the area in a rental because I was dumb enough to tell her what car I had since we were talking about driving and her being scared of it
maybe take notes whatever helps
I'm also good when it comes to roads, if you asked me to remember avenues, main roads, one way streets, intersections, it would be like picking with my eyes closed. with the information I'm hearing through the grape vine, I have a good idea of the radius she likes to be in, it's not even that far, I think 20 miles and that's hilariously it. But I think before I get that opportunity to even get close to being able to go up there (because flying is gay anymore, everytime I fly I have terrible experiences) she will slip up and boom! they would know the apartment she is at and everything but I would be the one that would have the balls to actually go there. I'm not scared of her, her boyfriend, I dare for him to put his hands on me and Rose. Maybe I should get a complete makeover and be a karen dressed in an obnoxious outfit with a long blonde whig so it really pisses her off, she would recongnize my voice though but fuck it, maybe I'll get some camera action too since her simps want to fuck her so bad even though she is taken. I could go on about a lists of things I could do to troll this shit out of her without getting arrested.
LMFAOOOO that'd be really funny, imagine the look on her face when her actions online bring real world consequences

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion
March 16.PNG.png
March 16 Part 2.PNG.png

I can understand the liberals attacking Rose because I was attacked for wanting to live a certain life that doesn't fall into any of their beliefs but the whole "women" shit is a burning fire inside of her. I don't think it's all feminists attacking her, I think if anything, the majority are just regular girls including girls who give her advice when she goes on a whole rant. But for her to also make a whole essay on people being victims, look whos talking. Rose plays the victim everyday especially when people called her out on sympathizing with people that draw underage characters. I've said it once and I will say it again. It's always someone else who is the problem.
Also, notice how I've highlighted two sentences in yellow. Read that and think about it. Yes she is talking about trans people but for her to say "like their trauma matters" it sounds shitty to say coming from someone who hurts others because they have depression.

Attachments

• March 16 Part 2.PNG.png
    March 16 Part 2.PNG.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 17
View attachment 50122View attachment 50123
I can understand the liberals attacking Rose because I was attacked for wanting to live a certain life that doesn't fall into any of their beliefs but the whole "women" shit is a burning fire inside of her. I don't think it's all feminists attacking her, I think if anything, the majority are just regular girls including girls who give her advice when she goes on a whole rant. But for her to also make a whole essay on people being victims, look whos talking. Rose plays the victim everyday especially when people called her out on sympathizing with people that draw underage characters. I've said it once and I will say it again. It's always someone else who is the problem.
Also, notice how I've highlighted two sentences in yellow. Read that and think about it. Yes she is talking about trans people but for her to say "like their trauma matters" it sounds shitty to say coming from someone who hurts others because they have depression.
Is she just bragging about going on another website and acting like a retard in her own thread over there? Is that the TL;DR?

AboutToBustIn

Baby Onion