Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Josh Wants To Set Up Another Phony LLC

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
First Florida, then Wyoming, now it will probably be Delaware. When he had his LLC in Florida, he never filed any required financial statements with the Florida Dept of Business Regulation. Florida dropped him. Never filed anything with the state of Wyoming. Wyoming thinks he's connected with Russia, tells him to get lost. Good luck with that Delaware corporation Josh.

GreeneCoDeputy

ᛋᛋ-Scharführer
Baby Onion
First Florida, then Wyoming, now it will probably be Delaware. When he had his LLC in Florida, he never filed any required financial statements with the Florida Dept of Business Regulation. Florida dropped him. Never filed anything with the state of Wyoming. Wyoming thinks he's connected with Russia, tells him to get lost. Good luck with that Delaware corporation Josh.
This seems moderately defamatory. I presume you have some basis for this claim that he "never filed anything with the state of Wyoming" and that "Wyoming thinks he's connected with Russia."

Also do you have any basis for this claim that it's a "phony" LLC?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
The State of Wyoming has no particular opinion on Donation Alerts, it appears
To whom? I mean, joshy uses Donation Alerts, DA is Russian... are you following me here, do you need to get a pen to write it down? joshy uses Russian PP, he has ties to Russia.

Is this some kind of show of loyalty to the joshy the nonce broom? What's going on here?

GreeneCoDeputy

ᛋᛋ-Scharführer
Baby Onion
To whom? I mean, joshy uses Donation Alerts, DA is Russian... are you following me here, do you need to get a pen to write it down? joshy uses Russian PP, he has ties to Russia.

Is this some kind of show of loyalty to the joshy the nonce broom? What's going on here?
Are you Kengle? I'm addressing what Kengle said. Did you read it or just mash your face into the screen?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Are you Kengle? I'm addressing what Kengle said
Then PM him, retard. In case you don't know: This is a public forum. If you have problems with that, log off.

I pointed out that what joshy said about Russia was a lie. He does have ties to Russia (all MATI paypigs dox are stored by the Glowskis). You seem to have a problem with people pointing out the brooms faults. What's that all about?

GreeneCoDeputy

ᛋᛋ-Scharführer
Baby Onion
Then PM him, retard. In case you don't know: This is a public forum. If you have problems with that, log off.

I pointed out that what joshy said about Russia was a lie. He does have ties to Russia (all MATI paypigs dox are stored by the Glowskis). You seem to have a problem with people pointing out the brooms faults. What's that all about?
Again, more baseless conjecture. This is Elaine, right? Gotta be to mouth off with something this stupid.

1665442037173.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Again, more baseless conjecture
No. Facts. Get a grown up to explain it to you.
This is Elaine, right?
No, moron. Neither is it Vordrak. You might want to consider logging off for a while. If you think that everyone who has read joshys thread is EM, you are retarded. Not my fault you chose a fat incel for a hero.

Does joshy have ties to Russia? Yes. See above. That's not conjecture. If you think you can just try a "No, it isn't" bluff, then, you are NGMI. FR.

GreeneCoDeputy

ᛋᛋ-Scharführer
Baby Onion
No. Facts. Get a grown up to explain it to you.

No, moron. Neither is it Vordrak. You might want to consider logging off for a while. If you think that everyone who has read joshys thread is EM, you are retarded. Not my fault you chose a fat incel for a hero.

Does joshy have ties to Russia? Yes. See above. That's not conjecture. If you think you can just try a "No, it isn't" bluff, then, you are NGMI. FR.
Having a passing exchange with a retail provider of services isn't "ties" to Russia. FR.

And again, for the record, the State of Wyoming had nothing to do with this decision. It was the registered agent for the LLC that owns Kiwi Farms. They undertook this decision on their own.

There's still no evidence that it's a "phony" LLC which is the kind of defamatory statement that Ken might find to be actionable.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Having a passing exchange with a retail provider of services isn't "ties" to Russia. FR
It is when it's Russian. That's it. Wyoming can say "You have ties to Russia via Donation Alerts, bye!" In case you don't know America is having a tiff with Russia. When you graduate high school and get out into the adult world, you may understand this. (Yes, that was being patronising).

There's still no evidence that it's a "phony" LLC which is the kind of defamatory statement that Ken might find to be actionable
You should research some defamation suits (KF has a few threads), might give you an idea about how that lolsuit would go.

Well, apart from me suggesting you reevaluation your role models, we clearly have nothing left to discuss, so have a nice life, oh and spend less time on the web.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
JOSH SECOND DOX ARC LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1665444943220.png

Which tranny will go to his house to scream at him this time?
PLACE YOUR BETS TROONIES AND GUNTLEMEN