Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Josh Replies To Onionfarms

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
I like Null. I think the things about him that bug people are also the things that made him able to keep the site online through the worst of the culture war, and he did. I get it. If you want to do anything important in any area of life, you're going to piss people off. Diplomacy and tact are gifts, I truly admire the people who have them. But those gifts don't always come packaged with some of the other necessary skills to get shit done. And we currently live in a world fighting with itself about how much a person deserves to be punished for lacking those gifts. We spent a few years disproportionately punishing a lot of people for saying the wrong words or having bad timing, or hell, even just telling the truth. But cancelling and sidelining productive people for having unpopular opinions has a cost. And the normies are starting to see it.

Our civilization doesn't run on diversity departments. We can't have everyone engaged in social justice policing. There's a lot of other shit that needs done.

All of this feels like the gasping dying efforts of the losing side of a stupid war trying for the last time to take out one of their irritatingly resilient targets. But the days of companies folding to the troon-led hate campaigns are over. Kiwifarms has amassed an incredible amount baggage, and that might mean it can't come back. I hope not, I really hope he can get it up again and that he keeps going. But Josh and a lot of other people really already won. The tide of public opinion turned a few years ago. Even nice, normie people are done with tranny bullshit, they are done having their livelihoods and families threatened as an extreme overreaction to WORDS.

Zayo caving to a degenerate pervert will be its own reward. Troons and the rest of this mob have no ability to delay gratification. It affects their tactics. Cloud flare, zayo and every other company that folded under mob pressure (not just around kiwi...kiwi is one of the least significant examples of corporate cowardice and hypocrisy) did it publicly for ass pats. And people don't forget.

These people aren't fit to rule. So don't give them the power to rule you.
Your heart is as big as your ass, but it's wasted on a wretch like Josh who is undeserving of it.

.I.

Registered
If we're such retards, why do we have a .com domain, a host who has let us stay up for years, a stable and growing userbase, and a site that stays online. Seems to me the only retard in the room is Josh who can't and won't let go of his position as overseer of his monopoly.
How is this a question? You're allowed to stay online because you have a dozen members on at peak times. Your userbase is growing because of people joining to talk about the Kiwi Farms. The Kiwi Farms/Null forum contains a good 50% of all posts.

What exactly is preventing you from making your own A&H forum? Why do you need to directly ask for Null's user base? And why would he NOT tell you to fuck off? If his site had been down for months and Null had given up, maybe you would be justified in making a proposal like that.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
How is this a question? You're allowed to stay online because you have a dozen members on at peak times. Your userbase is growing because of people joining to talk about the Kiwi Farms. The Kiwi Farms/Null forum contains a good 50% of all posts.

What exactly is preventing you from making your own A&H forum? Why do you need to directly ask for Null's user base? And why would he NOT tell you to fuck off? If his site had been down for months and Null had given up, maybe you would be justified in making a proposal like that.
1. The daily stormer is still up. Stormfront is still up. Doxbin is still up. 4chan is still up. ED survived heroin junkie admins/owners, multiple attempts both internal and external to take it down and it is still up, 8chan is now 8kun and still exists and has a /cow/ board. Multiple sites with /i/ boards still exist and are active. PirateBay, Demonoid, and other torrent/P2P networks are still up.
Do you think KF being taken down is the rule instead of the exception? If you think that you're the dumbest, blackest, most retarded gorilla nigger I've ever met.

Josh isn't special, and neither is KF. Josh isn't the lone knight manning the boundaries of free speech. He's not Aragorn charging into Mordor yelling "FOR NET NEUTRALITY!"; there are plenty of people and plenty of sites who value free speech and don't let cocksuckers interfere with them.

2. We have an A&H board.

3. Josh is well within his right, no shit sherlock. If I were in Josh's position, I'd have already started decentralizing everything when CF dropped the site. Josh is Mister Federated Libertarian Fuck Censorship lelelelele "donate bitcoin so I can start my own bank" except when it means sharing the responsibility of hosting content.
If you can make a defensible argument against decentralizing the content to protect it by all means, but if you just want to make your own stage for people to watch you tongue-juggle Josh's balls; no one's going to listen to you.

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion

Its because we all want to help Null to keep his site up. Also most users on that site don't give a shit about us or even Null they just want to laugh at morons. Plus the site has been around for years and many of the best threads on Kiwi started by users of both Onion and Kiwi.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Nothing to worry about as far as I'm concerned. Josh is the reason KF is in trouble, not the content.
The content is absolutely an issue. That's why they are going after archive sites and will continue to do so. They've already succeeded with one archive site and are actively trying to get archive.ph to erase KF archives by fucking with their PayPal donations. They will also try to get sites delisted from search engines.

KF is their proof of concept that their tactics work. They won't abandon those tactics.

Reason: spelling
Last edited:

Mr New Vegas

Dumped all my points into Luck
Registered
I really don't get why Josh complains and moans about all these issues and acts like KF is a martyr when he's just...not taking the steps to fortify the site like other not so PC sites like ED and 4chan have. It's just feels like a self fulfilling prophecy.

Jazz never died!

Remarkable Onion
I really don't get why Josh complains and moans about all these issues and acts like KF is a martyr when he's just...not taking the steps to fortify the site like other not so PC sites like ED and 4chan have. It's just feels like a self fulfilling prophecy.
ED is a dead site that is only good for reading up on the lolcows before Kiwi.

Mr New Vegas

Dumped all my points into Luck
Registered
ED is a dead site that is only good for reading up on the lolcows before Kiwi.
Well, good point. Though, what I'm trying to say is that other sites like KF (internet gossip with people saying REALLY vulgar stuff and opinions) have survived all these years and still get traffic. KF being in the state it is less cause of the content and more of it being mishandled, imo.

Jazz never died!

Remarkable Onion
Well, good point. Though, what I'm trying to say is that other sites like KF (internet gossip with people saying REALLY vulgar stuff and opinions) have survived all these years and still get traffic. KF being in the state it is less cause of the content and more of it being mishandled, imo.
Good point i can still acceas ED and even join there forums and it will be more stable then Kiwi at this point.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
It's not the traffic per se which is a threat to the people trying to take down KF. It's the SEO.

YamiPoster

Baby Onion
I like Null. I think the things about him that bug people are also the things that made him able to keep the site online through the worst of the culture war, and he did. I get it. If you want to do anything important in any area of life, you're going to piss people off. Diplomacy and tact are gifts, I truly admire the people who have them. But those gifts don't always come packaged with some of the other necessary skills to get shit done. And we currently live in a world fighting with itself about how much a person deserves to be punished for lacking those gifts. We spent a few years disproportionately punishing a lot of people for saying the wrong words or having bad timing, or hell, even just telling the truth. But cancelling and sidelining productive people for having unpopular opinions has a cost. And the normies are starting to see it.

Our civilization doesn't run on diversity departments. We can't have everyone engaged in social justice policing. There's a lot of other shit that needs done.

All of this feels like the gasping dying efforts of the losing side of a stupid war trying for the last time to take out one of their irritatingly resilient targets. But the days of companies folding to the troon-led hate campaigns are over. Kiwifarms has amassed an incredible amount baggage, and that might mean it can't come back. I hope not, I really hope he can get it up again and that he keeps going. But Josh and a lot of other people really already won. The tide of public opinion turned a few years ago. Even nice, normie people are done with tranny bullshit, they are done having their livelihoods and families threatened as an extreme overreaction to WORDS.

Zayo caving to a degenerate pervert will be its own reward. Troons and the rest of this mob have no ability to delay gratification. It affects their tactics. Cloud flare, zayo and every other company that folded under mob pressure (not just around kiwi...kiwi is one of the least significant examples of corporate cowardice and hypocrisy) did it publicly for ass pats. And people don't forget.

These people aren't fit to rule. So don't give them the power to rule you.

Some Random Sperg

Baby Onion
I all in all think making KiwiFarms a decentralized network of sites instead of one big site is a good idea. KiwiFarms has become large enough to become a target of activists (one reason I joined OnionFarms instead of KF, it's so low profile that no one bothers to come after it), so splitting the different areas of the site into websites of their own would be an insurance policy against losing everything. That way if one site gets taken down by activists, the others will still be operational. However, it looks as though Null won't even consider it. If KF goes under, it'll be because of his pride and stubbornness.