• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere James Augustine née James Patrick O'Shaughnessy / Mister Metokur / Jim81Jim / Internet Aristocrat

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
People get mad in his KF thread if you say he's malingering and exaggerating for more donations.
I really don't get how no one has been throwed off enough to go get a picture of him to prove things one way or the other.
I liked most of his content but I'm totally checked out on him since he came back to grift for hospice care items or whatever. His "goodbye forever" stream was great and punctuated his story perfectly so it just feels gross for him to drag things out

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Remarkable Onion
I really don't get how no one has been throwed off enough to go get a picture of him to prove things one way or the other.
I liked most of his content but I'm totally checked out on him since he came back to grift for hospice care items or whatever. His "goodbye forever" stream was great and punctuated his story perfectly so it just feels gross for him to drag things out
I won’t lie I like Gym and liked the one stream he did back in August but him coming back after claiming he’ll never stream again is fucking retarded. I’m also pretty convinced the cancer is outright fake or at least extremely exaggerated.

VAIDS Victim

Monsanto Employee, Abortion Connoisseur
Hellovan Onion
I’m also pretty convinced the cancer is outright fake or at least extremely exaggerated.
Jim is such a pussy. He uses one of the most mild forms of cancer to takes yrs breaks from his "job" of making videos. It's like having a tiny precancerous spot that can easily be burned off and going on about how you were JUST TREATED FOR CANCER BRO! Munchie/malingerer vibes. He claims he has a couple autoimmune diseases. What are they? Mild psoriasis and Sjogren's? Poor baby~ 🍼🚼
Did he ever share which deadly autoimmune disease it was? MS maybe?

1703139727790.png

Only autoimmune diseases I see are Hashimotos and inflammatory arthritis, which are both highly treatable conditions. I'm sure he can afford one of the many biologics for inflammatory arthritis that they have nowadays. Or he could go on old school drugs like methotrexate. Hashimoto's is treated with a common and cheap medication called Synthroid. He's such a drama queen,
No wonder he has osteoporosis when overusing corticosteroids like that. There are better drugs that control immune conditions long-term. Steroids are only supposed to be for flare-ups. The osteoporosis and hypertension is probably being worsened by his sedentary lifestyle.
He's said before that he's more likely to die from his autoimmune diseases than his cancer. Implying that he is suffering from potentially fatal autoimmune disease and that is what people have been repeating:
I don't think Jim is eligible for hospice care for Hashimoto's, arthritis and indolent (very slow growing) lymphoma like people in this thread have been saying. You need to have 6 months or less to live to qualify and must stop all life sustaining treatments such as: dialysis, non-pain relief medications, chemo and other cancer therapies, surgeries (no heart stents) etc.
The only things I can see killing him is the steroid overuse osteoporosis, which can occasionally kill you like that one munchie chick whose spine collapsed. Or the heart damage from the heart attack but it sounds like he was very lucky and it was caught before catastrophic damage occurred.
What happened to the TB he claimed to have? I don't see it in his medical record.
A medfag comments on Jim's medical records:
Can any of you fake doctors explain how bad Jim's condition is? I don't really have experience with hospitals or sick people.
His heart took a fairly significant hit. An MI with an LAD origin is one of, if not the most severe type of MI. But, they also treated it promptly, and those vessels looks quite good now. Since he made it through the procedure his only risk now is developing heart failure in the next 12 months. If he can avoid that, he should be fine. If he develops HF, he'll get maybe a year or two.

Don't worry he's just getting some of that BBC stent
View attachment 5259266
Mutt's law! Mutt's law! Mutt's law!
Those all look quite patent now. As long as he can avoid recanalization (where the vessel re-blocks despite the stent due to immune reaction against the stent itself and what it does to the blockage) He's lucky he survived. an LAD based MI has a rather high chance of immediate cardiac death, delayed cardiac death due to rupture, and long term risk (which he is still under) of subsequent heart failure. If he can get through the next 12 months without developing HF, he will be ok. Hopefully he'll take better care of himself as far as BP, statins, etc... although a certain amount of this is likely due to his autoimmune disease, which he has likely done his best to control. LAD type blockages tend to have something of a hereditary element to them, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has some kind of family history of male members of his family suddenly dropping dead or having MI's that were the root cause of death secondary to developing heart failure, etc...

For his age, this guy is really a mess. He has a primary autoimmune condition, with secondary features, indolent lymphoma (likely caused by the meds he is taking for the autoimmune condition if he is using a biologic, they all eventually cause cancer), and an LAD type MI. He's probably got 10 years at a minimum left, 15 years on average, and 20 years only by the grace of god.
1703139546884.png

Not the worst reading in the world. Not great. The mild degen. changes are nothing to really be concerned about, yet. The facet arthrosis isn't fun, but again, not likely a major deal. The mild convex left scoliotic curvature is also nothing to be concerned with, he's probably had it for decades. The compression fracture is an issue, fortunately there is no retropulsion of the fragments, so it's essentially metastable, no invasive surgery necessary. The loss of height is fairly significant. If its compressing any nerve roots it is probably quite painful. If it starts to destabilize they can fix the fragments in place using a type of "glue" that essentially cements them in place using a minimally invasive procedure.
1703139580384.png

No doubt he had a myocardial infarction (heart attack). A septal infarct is fairly serious as far as MI's go. The septum is one of the weaker structural elements of the heart. A infarct, depending on the size, can really compromise it, and lead to a septal rupture, which is imminently life threatening. Fortunately at this point, a month later, he's basically outside of the immediate life-threatening category, but he's still at serious risk for the next 6 months or so during the "remodeling" period. After that his odds of something going seriously wrong really drop.

Of course, given what else is wrong with the guy, assuming he is indeed slowly losing his battle with cancer and other concerning conditions, 6 months of risk is the least of his concerns.

VAIDS Victim

Monsanto Employee, Abortion Connoisseur
Hellovan Onion
TL;DR: Medfag said he will most likely live about 10 more years, 20 more "by the grace of God". "Indolent" lymphoma means slow growing, so he wouldn't be eligible for hospice anytime soon like he lets his fans assume.
You need 6 months or less to live to be eligible for hospice and have to stop all life sustaining treatments like feeding tubes, chemo etc. but get all the good drugs like opioids and benzos cus there is no addiction risk due to your imminent death.

Last edited:

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
I won’t lie I like Gym and liked the one stream he did back in August but him coming back after claiming he’ll never stream again is fucking retarded. I’m also pretty convinced the cancer is outright fake or at least extremely exaggerated.
I do want to add that while dying is pretty easy to do, it's also actually really fucking hard because your body doesn't want to die.

A lot people tend to get some horrible condition and just automatically assume: Oh I'm going to fucking die.
Then usually a doctor will say something like: You're going to die soon.
And the patient will just automatically assume: Oh I'm going to die next year.
Because mortality is one of those things you don't really think about till you do, and then when you do you tend to think short-term.

Also just to note: It is incredibly complex to declare someone's death.

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Remarkable Onion
I guess it’s possible that his genetics are just abyssmal and he knew it, and made up the cancer or exaggerated it to have an excuse to stop streaming as regularly and stop making videos, knowing in advance that in a few years his body would start falling apart.

That’s my theory at least according to some of the stuff @VAIDS Victim posted. But who knows really, I just wish the guy would make up his damn mind on whether he’s leaving forever this time guise or if he’s gonna continue streaming.

Latin X

Baby Onion
I popped into his KF thread once to see what people could possibly still be talking about while he was "retired", and it them all cooming over trying to make AI replacement for him. Some of those people seem to unironically actually have Jim body pillows.

I dunno what I'm more surprised by, that someone who mouthfoamingly hates Jim never showed up to his house to face dox him (considering people in this asshole of the internet fly out to fight people and show up to their homes and shit all the time) or that none of his mouthfoaming fans in love with him ever showed up to his house and pulled an Annie Wilkes. Both his fans and enemies are all retarded and crazy enough.

ecto_chasm

Remarkable Onion
I thought Jim’s last stream was really mid, anyone else have a similar feeling? He teased that he had all this dirt on Hbomberguy yet he barely mentioned him, just a bunch of Gaybermann lore I’m pretty sure most of his fans already know. It boiled down to “oh yeah that breadtuber dude Harry? he was there too, trust me. he participated in the ops and did a bunch of crazy shit.”

I know Haber wiped out all traces of Metokur Forums (which is actually not a hard or mysterious thing to do as Jim seems to believe, you just reach out to the archive sites and politely but urgently ask them not to archive your site) but you’d think Jim might have some more lore or stories considering he was there too. That unofficial KAP documentary that’s made up of sentence-mixed and AI Jim sound bytes had wayyy more detail and interesting factoids than Jim himself!

He’s also gotta STFU about selling those hats, if people want them (which they do) they’ll buy em, JFC. We didn’t need a retarded anime song about buying hats. 😂

Eh, whatever. I dunno what I’m really bitching about I guess I’m just disappointed cuz I love old internet lore and forum drama and genuinely thought he’d bring some new shit to the table. Overall: not so good, 2 out of 5 stars.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
His streams have been awful for a long time. It's clear he's miliking the paypigs for all they're worth while he can given his opening of Ko-fi and CashApp which he shilled in the description. Youtube superchats isn't cutting it anymore and I guess no one is willing to buy hats anymore.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
I thought Jim’s last stream was really mid, anyone else have a similar feeling? He teased that he had all this dirt on Hbomberguy yet he barely mentioned him, just a bunch of Gaybermann lore I’m pretty sure most of his fans already know. It boiled down to “oh yeah that breadtuber dude Harry? he was there too, trust me. he participated in the ops and did a bunch of crazy shit.”

I know Haber wiped out all traces of Metokur Forums (which is actually not a hard or mysterious thing to do as Jim seems to believe, you just reach out to the archive sites and politely but urgently ask them not to archive your site) but you’d think Jim might have some more lore or stories considering he was there too. That unofficial KAP documentary that’s made up of sentence-mixed and AI Jim sound bytes had wayyy more detail and interesting factoids than Jim himself!

He’s also gotta STFU about selling those hats, if people want them (which they do) they’ll buy em, JFC. We didn’t need a retarded anime song about buying hats. 😂

Eh, whatever. I dunno what I’m really bitching about I guess I’m just disappointed cuz I love old internet lore and forum drama and genuinely thought he’d bring some new shit to the table. Overall: not so good, 2 out of 5 stars.
He did add some additional details to the metokur forum lore, but I agree. It was pretty lackluster.
Also yeah: I think a lot of these people believe the old idea that whatever you do on the internet will always be on the internet because well it's true for them but in reality there's a lot things that happen on the internet and when they're deleted they're gone forever.