Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus Is "war fatigue" setting in? Ukrainian man says he won't fight for Ukrainians he has never met

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I am kinda shocked at his casual honestly, actually. He openly admits his willingness to break the law to avoid getting drafted. He likely knows there are volunteers from other countries travelling to Ukraine to fight. Do they know any Ukrainians? He knows he's being solipsistic and is very pragmantic about it:

One of the comments from someone claiming to live in Ukraine:

Let me explain the situation as I see it from Ukraine. At the beginning of the war, people had a patriotic upsurge, there were really many volunteers. But our government led by Zelenskyi did absolutely everything possible to demotivate the Ukrainian population. Many people hoped that this war would be the necessary impetus for us to finally build a new Ukraine with the rule of law, intolerance of corruption and care for people at the center of public policy. Unfortunately, everything turned out quite the opposite. We have turned into a dictatorship with the absolute power of one man and his party, with no respect for the Constitution, closed borders, no freedom of speech and unprecedented levels of corruption.
Also, except for a few cases, they did not even try to conduct recruiting campaigns to attract volunteers. Do you understand? They didn't even try. In addition to all this, we know very well that it was the criminal negligence of the authorities that led to the unpreparedness of our country for war and the loss of the South of Ukraine, which we are now trying to return with such losses. There can be no excuses for this. For me, it is a real tragedy that with such a people, ready for losses and self-sacrifice, we have the most insignificant government that could be at the most responsible time of our recent history. I am really very ashamed of all this, we could have done everything so much better, but everything turned out as usual.

I am seeing all these news items today about support (financial and material) running out:

This is the DoD news item discussed in the above video item: