Kiwifarms Gossip I got Banned From Kiwifarms

General gossip about kiwifarms

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Most lolcows or doxed individuals get a blue checkmark. I got banned 3 times officially and 2 more as spam for a total of 5. I'm not upset about it, I'm overjoyed that my thread is dead.

I'm just curious why?

Regardless I'm on the side of the watchmen's original intention here, Chris and lolcows like him need help instead of harsh poking. The attention seeking lolcow thread makers however, now THEY are lolcows imo. I wouldn't feel bad bullying them into humility.

That's all bullying should be about, when you go over the top like some people have the line of irony becomes too blurred.

Instead bullying should be used to build someone up, like many users did with me.

Just again, why me?

As for the other side, what's it like being wrong about me being delusional about most anything instead of having many unsolved skeletons in my families closet? Mine was that I get too attached to other's. I've worked on not letting that happen.

Why can't more lolcows learn and be let back in?

Wouldn't it just set a good example for other lolcows to take notice? A success story?

Guess that success story is on Onionfarms now.

I'll act as a canary to kiwi and keep my lolcow account as a diplomacy account but I'm just about done using that account for other things.

I can poke others to find out things by flooding lolcow with accounts until one gets through if I need to. Just pretend I'm a lurker, not respond to shit, just play it vague on the content I do post.

It's easy to do for a writer who understands acting and writing from more than ONE PERSON'S PERCEIVED PERCEPTION.

I'm done playing as an unreliable narrator and not going to rush things in my posting now.

I will never lose my curiosity.

Am I to be the shadow master of some unbiased christory? I'd fucking do it.

It's not my site and I won't just do as you ask if you do mod me. I'll just suggest whom to ban in the mod subforum. I don't believe in censoring shit. So if you give me any staff position don't expect my actions to change. I'll just actually warn users instead of advising users.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Anyways I have around a month left until I'm back to work so don't expect me to always be around either.

Hope you dorks have fun!

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Most lolcows or doxed individuals get a blue checkmark. I got banned 3 times officially and 2 more as spam for a total of 5. I'm not upset about it, I'm overjoyed that my thread is dead.

I'm just curious why?

Regardless I'm on the side of the watchmen's original intention here, Chris and lolcows like him need help instead of harsh poking. The attention seeking lolcow thread makers however, now THEY are lolcows imo. I wouldn't feel bad bullying them into humility.

That's all bullying should be about, when you go over the top like some people have the line of irony becomes too blurred.

Instead bullying should be used to build someone up, like many users did with me.

Just again, why me?

As for the other side, what's it like being wrong about me being delusional about most anything instead of having many unsolved skeletons in my families closet? Mine was that I get too attached to other's. I've worked on not letting that happen.

Why can't more lolcows learn and be let back in?

Wouldn't it just set a good example for other lolcows to take notice? A success story?

Guess that success story is on Onionfarms now.

I'll act as a canary to kiwi and keep my lolcow account as a diplomacy account but I'm just about done using that account for other things.

I can poke others to find out things by flooding lolcow with accounts until one gets through if I need to. Just pretend I'm a lurker, not respond to shit, just play it vague on the content I do post.

It's easy to do for a writer who understands acting and writing from more than ONE PERSON'S PERCEIVED PERCEPTION.

I'm done playing as an unreliable narrator and not going to rush things in my posting now.

I will never lose my curiosity.

Am I to be the shadow master of some unbiased christory? I'd fucking do it.

It's not my site and I won't just do as you ask if you do mod me. I'll just suggest whom to ban in the mod subforum. I don't believe in censoring shit. So if you give me any staff position don't expect my actions to change. I'll just actually warn users instead of advising users.
Onionfarms moved away from being a hardline lolcow forum like lowcow.org to more of a general e-celeb forum. I don't want to be a hardline lolcow forum such as lolcow.org. Siggy was doing this and it was embarrassing to me to have my name attached to it.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Fuck it dude,

@SIGSEGV hey coward.

Fight me irl or admit your dick is less than half the size of mine you cowardly piece of shit.

How about we do an old fashion knife fight? Tie one hand together and I can just go to town stabing and twisting in between your ribcage.

C'mon, die for my amusement Siggieboi.

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
KF is a pretty good resource when it's not a major thread or subforum dedicated to a single lolcow. If you find some minor person of interest, the OPs can be pretty decent and tell you everything you'd want to know about why there's a thread on that person. However, there are a couple of issues with any thread that gets even moderate traction on KF:
  1. Too often, the spergiest individuals start controlling the narrative, and then we start getting wild speculation for sticker farming instead of anything reliably provable. The rise and fall of the Bella subforum was a perfect example of this. Yes, there were a lot of newcomers that didn't understand the culture of the site, but there were plenty of already-established users getting their hands dirty with things as well.
  2. Subforums are established as containment zones, so absolute trash gets posted just to have content in them. For example: is Ethan Ralph honestly funny? Not really. He's just some fat, egotistical GenX loser who fucks teenagers and makes terrible life decisions. But for some reason, that's the Cow of the NOW!!! on the forum. You can't get away from it. It makes everyone who discusses him look supremely autistic, which brings us to...
  3. Some people who engage in the sport of laughing at eccentric or odd people on the Internet are eccentric/odd people on the Internet themselves.
The site isn't meant to be a database of unassailable accuracy and fact, but some of what gets posted there and accepted as truth is ridiculous.

Also, @Reborn Rose is a good boy/girl who dindu nuffin.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
I'll take Sig posting on the other thread and not reading this one as explicit proof that his dick is under three and a half inches.

Thank you for the explanation. I like things being straight forward by a country mile.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
I just got banned from Reddit for a hateful comment.

Screenshot_20211112-142721~2.png
Screenshot_20211112-142753~2.png

Patrick swayzes hips is a jew and got me banned.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
They are good at finding sock accounts, had one of mine banned some time ago.
Oh I just always make it obvious it's me unless I stick to a bit. Those I don't use anywhere near as much, but all of my accounts are fresher than the ILJ subforum so I know anyone autistic enough can find me if they want anyways.

I just find the whole thing fascinating at this point.