HOGWARTS LEGACY

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
So I just saw the rounds that there is a transgender character. Sounds good to me. I mean this character is basically someone who owns the three broomsticks and will be at NPC that the main character will interact with. not until I start playing the game I really don’t have a say if this is gonna be good thing or not.
I also like to let everyone know that Sirona is the name of the Celtic goddess that is someone who is good at healing and potions, well something to do with healing. and Ryan, even though it’s more of a boys name it’s been becoming more gender neutral.

Apparently, a lot of people are have a tizzy
about that

【VOID】

Retired Staff
So I just saw the rounds that there is a transgender character. Sounds good to me. I mean this character is basically someone who owns the three broomsticks and will be at NPC that the main character will interact with. not until I start playing the game I really don’t have a say if this is gonna be good thing or not.
I also like to let everyone know that Sirona is the name of the Celtic goddess that is someone who is good at healing and potions, well something to do with healing. and Ryan, even though it’s more of a boys name it’s been becoming more gender neutral.

Apparently, a lot of people are have a tizzy
about that
Unless they Riot Games'd this character and created a little shrunken polygon PP, it's not a tranny. It's also not voice acted by a tranny.
"Not officially been revealed."
Because it's a woman, not a tranny lmao.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I have the game but I did not realize that I don’t have the correct graphics card because I have a laptop so it’s gonna be a while until I can play this. Not really a happy camper.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
464616A4-038F-47B6-AD3B-C79FF96D134E.jpeg

4BF0B02B-5FE3-4E6B-A7F4-6ABF80FE55C9.jpeg

There is much debate on who this individual is. I’m think it’s a trans woman but I wouldn’t be surprised it’s an actual woman. However, I am an idiot. Does anybody know what this is?