Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Hey bro, memba this?

Screenshot_2024-04-16-00-57-26-68_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

ROFL

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I think of it more as him being Danzig and myself as the random taco monkey he wants to cross boundaries with
View attachment 53225
I fucking love that danzig video but I just wanted an excuse to post the CM Punk fight footage that came out last week.

Dude imagine pissing off somebody so bad that they punch you, then get you in a front face lock and fucking SAMOA JOE has to be the guy to come over and save you lol.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I fucking love that danzig video but I just wanted an excuse to post the CM Punk fight footage that came out last week.

Dude imagine pissing off somebody so bad that they punch you, then get you in a front face lock and fucking SAMOA JOE has to be the guy to come over and save you lol.
This was moon speak lol.
Link or direct embed video.
I prefer direct embedding my videos because it eats up bandwidth on the server 😇

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
This was moon speak lol.
Link or direct embed video.
I prefer direct embedding my videos because it eats up bandwidth on the server 😇
Wait you couldn't see the video? Or you did see the video and you just don't watch wrestling?

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
This thread was literally ONE post attacking Gaylord Socker followed by nearly three pages of the hardest bullying of a Vietnamese person I've seen since my uncle was "interrogating" the Viet Cong in the jungle.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
One time he sent me PMs because he thought I owned a breast milk fetish fediverse:
He sent me some weird DMs when he was mod, like trying to get me to sext with him, assuming I had a breast milk fetish because I like monster girls and trying to taunt me about accidentally revealing my KF username. I wouldn't have minded the latter if it was in good fun but he was weirdly aggressive and seemed to try to be using it as leverage or something.
He tried to entice me with a mod position when he was a mod (I don't want to be a mod and never have). He claimed he used to be involved in The Daily Stormer.
1710719367851.png

1710719420500.png

1710719392665.png

1710719543295.png

1710719568454.png

Then he doubled down on my wall:

Alogs me in an unrelated thread and alludes to a fediverse I supposedly run, then @polonium chips in on the likelihood of me running one:
Shut up, you 300 pound sack of useless dogshit. You jerk your very hidden clit to pictures of children
Are you mad that I exposed your breastmilk fetish PMs?
No, my line about Breastmilk was in reference to the fediverse instance you operate. But I do enjoy melon+frosted flakes tiddy milk :deviant:
I don't operate any fediverse instances. Do I seem tech savvy to you?
Okay I'm just gonna step in here, and point out @VAIDS Victim had to PM me to see how to get cookies cleared to get access to the farms after being banned, so no disrespect but she clearly ain't hosting a matrix instance.