Announcement Generic Avatar

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
As I am going through the user list, I have to distinguish between bots and old accounts that have simply gathered dust. If you are simply an old account that has gathered dust I am going to assign a generic avatar to your profile.

onionfarmsplaceholderavatar.jpg

If by any chance you come back, and see this on your profile, it is a tool: not a punishment. I am doing this to try and filter out the bots or spam accounts. You are free to change this anytime.

Update: this only applies to accounts with no avatar.

Last edited:

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
Screenshot_20240302_003715_Brave.png

Ken = null

Horseshoe theory

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
If you just applied a tag then you could still identify inactive users that set an avatar before they went inactive
If someone registered a long time ago and there is no activity at all from the time they registered (not even a reaction) and there is no picture, chances are it's a bot. Those accounts will be deleted. I am not trying to target inactive accounts with a picture. I am out to target bot or spam registrations.