Future of Onion Farms

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
56f2bb1c1c9d6cf14b4ce5f07d34e140208ec8ce.jpg

I hope it stays up.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Personally, while I really like the little community here it really shows that traffic and post frecuency has dipped since SIGSEGV stopped engaging and he Kowtowed to Null's limp dick as an "epic ironic joke guys".
Unless something big and unlikely happens, this place will never be as important as Kiwifarms, and while I somewhat appreciate Ken's ambition, if Kiwifarms was to go down, posters will go separate ways or balkanize into discord servers.
This isn't necesarely a bad thing as long as this place doesn't end up dead, as big communities attract more trouble, such as censorship, trying to get cancelled by hosts/DoS defense providers, etc... that being said, I wish the best to Ken in his internet endeavors.

With regards to me: I will stop posting for the most part.
I have yet to make a couple of threads that promised to some people and a D&D moral compass meme that I promised to @not.
I may come from time to time to rant, post some OC memes or shitpost, but I want to invest more time into other things like reading.
I'm not angry or anything, I still really like the place, is just that I think there are more productive endavours and trying to boost it feels like swimming against the tides.
Again: no I'm not leaving, just going offline and investing less time here.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Personally, while I really like the little community here it really shows that traffic and post frecuency has dipped since SIGSEGV stopped engaging and he Kowtowed to Null's limp dick as an "epic ironic joke guys".
Unless something big and unlikely happens, this place will never be as important as Kiwifarms, and while I somewhat appreciate Ken's ambition, if Kiwifarms was to go down, posters will go separate ways or balkanize into discord servers.
This isn't necesarely a bad thing as long as this place doesn't end up dead, as big communities attract more trouble, such as censorship, trying to get cancelled by hosts/DoS defense providers, etc... that being said, I wish the best to Ken in his internet endeavors.

With regards to me: I will stop posting for the most part.
I have yet to make a couple of threads that promised to some people and a D&D moral compass meme that I promised to @not.
I may come from time to time to rant, post some OC memes or shitpost, but I want to invest more time into other things like reading.
I'm not angry or anything, I still really like the place, is just that I think there are more productive endavours and trying to boost it feels like swimming against the tides.
Again: no I'm not leaving, just going offline and investing less time here.
It doesn’t need to be as big as kiwi.