Fishtank.live

Subtitle
Sam Hyde collects money to exploit 6 autistic idiots

Freya

Freya and her familia raided and destroyed the Ishtar familia
Remarkable Onion
Sooo, how's the gang doing? Any of them jump start their careers yet?

Empresa

Ladmin
not really josie the only one with actual momentum tbh

shes going live today

i hope its like her stuff from 2 years ago it had that corny charm to it

Empresa

Ladmin
josie looks like my friends from hs
1687306959222.png

shes building something
1687306943552.png

keeping the dream alive, the never ending grift
1687306999986.png

Freya

Remarkable Onion
Did Betty really die? I had my bet on Damiel being first to die.

Freya

Remarkable Onion
I tried reading the /bant/ thread, but like Ashley's and Elaine's thread, I can't make sense of the schizo tier ramblings/trolling.
Why are they saying Jet got raped and Betty could have stopped it? Please help a fellow autist.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
I had to crank the volume to even remotely make out what she was saying. Who the fuck would watch this, let alone give her $$$? Fuckin paypig simps are so weird.
She might be semi-attractive for a Mongol, but the lip piercings just completely ruin whatever is there. Zoomer women are so irredeemable and paying them money to attention whore online just makes them even worse. She's a solid 4/10 (without the piercings), imagine spending ten cents on this creature.

Last edited:

Freya

Remarkable Onion
She might be semi-attractive for a Mongol, but the lip piercings just completely ruin whatever is there. Zoomer women are so irredeemable and paying them money to attention whore online just makes them even worse. She's a solid 4/10 (without the piercings), imagine spending ten cents on this creature.
Unfortunately I can't even ironically simp for Jose but I can ironic simp for Letty, she has big-o tits.