Final Fantasy

Dumbchan

Dumbass
Baby Onion
Just wondering how many here play Final Fantasy. Could range from the main series, to the side games and even the MMO; FF14.

It's one of my favorite games to play, but there are a few I have no interest in - majority being after FF12.

What FF game do you enjoy? Or dislike?

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I always liked III/XI, it just looked really beautiful and the music was so nice. I hated Seven because the enemy designs were terrible, just these jumbled up masses of polygons.

Dumbchan

Dumbass
Baby Onion
I always liked III/XI, it just looked really beautiful and the music was so nice. I hated Seven because the enemy designs were terrible, just these jumbled up masses of polygons.
3/6 is good. Have you tried FF7R? I get the graphics are awful but 7 was my first RPG, so I suppose I hold it dear despite the errors.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
FFXI? What was your main? I have a gjallar/HM/4song bard, Masa sam, 900 iGeo, yWHM and eRUN all +3/+2 Emp gear. Quit again recently.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
FFXI? What was your main? I have a gjallar/HM/4song bard, Masa sam, 900 iGeo, yWHM and eRUN all +3/+2 Emp gear. Quit again recently.
I think they meant VI, since it seems interchangeable with III.

I used to be a huge fan. Tactics will always be the best. Mainline, I really enjoyed V and VIII as those were my first ones. VIII was my first mainline game and I ate it up. I had Anthology, but rarely played VI since I missed the customization and difficulty of V. V reminded me of Tactics in that way. I didn't play VII until years later and I was just outgrowing JRPGs, so it didn't do it for me, but I acknowledge its merits. I briefly played most of the other games, and invested some time in FFTA, but always lost interest at some point.