Kiwifarms Gossip Every Single Person of Interest On Kiwifarms

General gossip about kiwifarms

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
This is not a full list. also, there's
-verified
-person of interest (confirmed to be the cow)
-Kiwi Leak
-??

Autphag (no POI tag) but verified
Ethan Ralph is also verified
Henstepl (no tag Florian syndrome guy BTW)

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Let me give you some screen grabs on how this is arranged. I have the pages set up and there is at least one embedded social media on each page, though this is only the very beginning. I am still in the process of linking the pages to the accordions I have set up. For example, this is what I have for James Sterling and if you go to his page you will see an embedded Twitter timeline that is continually updated.

Now if it is Twitter I can embed the code directly into the WordPress Page. You can also do that to some extent with TikTok. If it is an RSS Feed, Tumblr, Facebook, or YouTube, I am using an app (though it is not working very well for YouTube). Instagram isn't embedding on WordPress even though I have tried copying and pasting the code on the back end. YouTube also doesn't work very well with the 3rd party app so I may have to get some custom coding for Instagram. I am also going to see if I can get custom coding for embedding channels in the Fediverse.

CowWatch 1st screengrab.jpg

CowWatch 2nd screengrab.jpg

CowWatch 3rd screengrab.jpg

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
That’s probably a bad idea:. Some threads made complete sense while others were just people using KF to PA someone they didnt like. Just let users organically make threads on people and keep things relevant to the more mainstream cows that are well known by even the people who dont know anything about them. Just firing up a cowwatch on people who are minor and possible not even worth the time is kinda redundant.
I am going through every single person of interest that has a thread on Kiwifarms and adding them to CowWatch.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
That’s probably a bad idea:. Some threads made complete sense while others were just people using KF to PA someone they didnt like. Just let users organically make threads on people and keep things relevant to the more mainstream cows that are well known by even the people who dont know anything about them. Just firing up a cowwatch on people who are minor and possible not even worth the time is kinda redundant.
It is more a resource in helping to build and edit threads. I will have the first phase done tonight. I want to embed TikTok on there and it just doesn't work very well even with the code that is provided. After that, I want to embed stuff from the Fediverse if that is possible.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
There's a lot of dick sucking going on in the Onionfarms Community Watch thread, in particular, about how great Josh and the oldfags who never touch grass are.
However, pic related always manages to go an extra mile while simultaneously projecting, which is impressive.
1662582576797.png

/threads/onion-farms-and-other-kf-splinter-sites.84589/post-12928794​

Also, this faggot seethes immensely about me and constantly namedrops me.
What a retard.

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
There's a lot of dick sucking going on in the Onionfarms Community Watch thread, in particular, about how great Josh and the oldfags who never touch grass are.
However, pic related always manages to go an extra mile while simultaneously projecting, which is impressive.
View attachment 17822

What a retard.
Considering he never shuts up about you wouldn't that be him?

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 17822

What a retard.
what a nice internet router, would be a shame if we decided to blow it up