Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Empresa

Ladmin
1689957790960.png

the obvious happened. (it was pretty civil for about 10 mins)
1689978535419.png

you know shes proud of it when she replies and retweets it
1689977900304.png
1689977905828.png
she made this btw
1689978509546.png

someone generated this tall tale of our forbidden love
Their conversations soon transcended their digital divide, delving into matters of the heart and the very essence of their beings. With each revelation, they unraveled the complexities that had driven them apart. Opposites attract, they say, and so it was with Elaine and Empressa.

Fearing societal backlash and unable to comprehend the depth of their feelings, they kept their newfound love hidden from the world. They became star-crossed lovers, united by passion but torn apart by circumstance. The very platforms that had brought them together now became a cruel reminder of the barriers that stood between them.

In the depths of their love, they found solace in stolen moments, fleeting whispers shared under virtual moonlight. They reveled in the forbidden love that defied all reason, intoxicated by the sweet elixir of romance and rebellion.

But as the story of Empressa and Elaine unraveled, it seemed that fate was determined to follow the footsteps of its tragic predecessors. The stakes escalated, their identities were uncovered, and their love exposed to the harsh light of the digital world.

In a climax of heart-wrenching choices, they were forced to decide between their passion and their safety. Despite the consequences, they embraced their love, choosing to stand together against the world's judgment, ready to face whatever fate had in store for them.

And so, Empressa and Elaine's tale of love and discord resonated through the virtual ether, a modern-day Romeo and Juliet, bound by love, torn by circumstance, and eternally entwined in the annals of digital history.
1689979052253.png

Literally anyone can sign up an email for any account name that is available . She's such a goof.
1689978997360.png

that'll show me lainey
1689979069680.png

didn't even make it that far lol
1689979104420.png

1689978969350.png

we actually don't chat in private anymore . its just better this way.
anyways she was mad for a while
1689980301174.png

nothing new occured more threats from a girl who waits for others to do what she wants..

theres a lot more here to unpack but idc that much tbh .

Attachments

• The_Brass_Citadel_-_Text_Channels_-_the-battleground_1039969079777296507.pdf
    25.5 MB · Views: 62

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
Elaine keeps giving herself too much credit. On top of that, she's got a fat bitch mentality on a skinny body. Guarantee if she didn't have a "health condition" and drugs she'd be gaining weight faster than she runs her mouth online.
She is gaining weight. I think she only eats Cheesy Poofs and McNuggets, which does eventually catch up with a bitch. Once she's fat, it's gonna be all about her personality, so good luck with that.

Screenshot_20230721_171212_Bluecord.jpg

She has threatened other women with the release of nudes on this website, among others. This particular point of hypocrisy really can't stand. She actively promotes sexual exploitation, her only condition is that it star women she doesn't like.

That's the opposite of a "moral" Elaine.

CcS

Registered
It wasn't obvious before?
Not necessarily. Didn't make the connection before going through her lolcow thread, only quickly skimmed over the farms thread when she was advertised on the ranch, and by that information she could have simply been a random attention deprived chav girl looking for recognition in an easily accessible circle filled with simps with very low standards.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Wait, this is the proof Ero I tried to look at the account on Twitter I think it’s suspended and two based on these tweets it seems like Empresa wanted a more serious relationship talk about feelings deeply. And the girl just I think just wanted to have a friend and she didn’t wanna have like such a serious load of feelings toward them. for the obvious reason of age gap.
I know social media by TV and movies has better scenes. But this is the best I can find.
In conclusion, sometimes, depending on their personality, women are drawn to overly sensitive and emotional men. But at the same time, women, certain personalities a overly sensitive and emotional man, they don’t want that. at least this is what I’m getting with the tweets. Sorry Empresa I don’t mean to be rude.
Now about the grooming and sexual nature, I don’t see that unless I’m reading between the lines wrong.

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
It is abundantly clear with all these lies and misdirection that Elaine wishes Empresa had groomed her instead of Ero.
There's also never been any evidence that Ero, whoever they are, was actually 17. So Elaine might just be giving up too early, she can still get groomed if she works at it.

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
Keep going my lil lolcow.
Anything else you want to bring up?
Also these are the boots I bought. I'm sorry your so working class you can't recognize Philipp Plein when you see them.

Carve my username on your thighs and post pics to Onionfarms as proof

I won't do anything for you in return. Maybe laugh at your expense; that's what you want, isn't it?

diamond heiress

Baby Onion
User posts IP grabbing links and other skiddie garbage.
Carve my username on your thighs and post pics to Onionfarms as proof

I won't do anything for you in return. Maybe laugh at your expense; that's what you want, isn't it?
Sure here you go. Let me know what you think it was hard getting your entire name on my legs.

Why are you so fucking obsessed with me you chomo. Since this site seems so important to you I'm sure you won't mind me "testing" it's cyber security set up. :devilish:

Reason: Ip grabber link
Last edited by a moderator: