Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Technology e-THOT claims to cure loneliness with AI clone of herself

Technical Related Threads

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
$71,610 / 1k men = men paid an average of 71 dollars just to talk to that thing?

ChatGPT e-whoring:

Caryn Marjorie, 23, has more than 1.8 million followers on Snapchat. But her virtual copy — an AI-powered, voice-based chatbot called CarynAI — already has more than 1,000 paying subscribers.

Fortune was the first to report on CarynAI, a chatbot that was described as a "virtual girlfriend" and charged users $1 a minute to chat with it.

CarynAI launched as a beta test earlier this month and generated $71,610 in revenue in about a week, almost entirely from men, Fortune reported, citing an income statement provided by the influencer's business manager.

According to CarynAI's website, more than 2,000 hours were spent designing and coding the real-life Marjorie's voice, behaviors, and personality into an "immersive AI experience," which it says is available anytime and feels as if "you're talking directly to Caryn herself."

The influencer said CarynAI would allow her to communicate with more of her social-media followers, adding that it's not currently possible for her to directly speak with each and every one of her followers, per Fortune.

"CarynAI is going to come and fill that gap," she told the magazine, adding that it might be able to "cure" loneliness.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
If they can't beat the npcs they will become them, all in their own way. Like becoming vtubers after complaining about them. As narcissistic and cringe as this is it's not as bad as the ones that do irl fortnite emotes for donations. Those actually make me angry to watch for more than a few seconds because how repetitive it is, i bet they use it for audio torture in guantanamo bay.