Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Does KF actually get hacked a lot or is the site just badly coded?

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
It's usually a good idea to wipe all meta data from anything cross posted, including file names.
I'm sure there's an automatic way to do this on a 'puter but when mobilefagging, just crop a sliver and change the file name
I just meant over on this thread.

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
correction: semi-proprietary. if you buy xenforo software then you can get its entire source code. software like xenforo should be fall under source available/shared source
It's a framework

NaiaHelpsJoshuaMoonSecureKF02.jpg
idk what this tranny is rambling about but that keyboard is an EYESORE

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
idk what this tranny is rambling about but that keyboard is an EYESORE

The person DMing with Null in those screenshots is Naia Okami. There are Youtube videos with these fucking guy, where he's being interviewed as an Otherkin wolf.

Naia had joined #DropKiwiFarms but broke with them because he considered their tactics unethical. When KF got hacked, Naia reached out to Null and, as these screenshots suggest, tried to help him figure out the hack and what to do about it. He also warned Null about other things LFJ was planning to do to undermine KF.

NGL, I would love for Null to bring this guy into court as his witness against Liz Fong Jones when and if that lolsuit ever happens.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Every time I see android "customizations" like that keyboard I am more convinced Steve Jobs was right.
Only customization I would use is bigger buttons but I think you can change the settings without any extra downloads anyway. I just never bothered.