Kiwifarms Associate Do you think Kevin Gibes is having a meltdown without the Farms?

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Of all the people I would put on suicide watch after the Fall of the Farms, Kevin Gibes would make the top of my list. I really felt that Kevin cherished his relationship with the farms and in a way played up his persona in order to tease the farmers who were pretty obsessed with him. His affiliated threads were always the nicest ones to participate in, I learned so much about building, cooking and animal husbandry from watching obsessive internet people criticize every aspect of the Kevin Gibes Expanded Universe.

Without the farms Kevin has nothing to live for... If a robot assists the harvesting of a mentally ill mans peritoneum and nobody is there to grief over it. did it even happen?

I even had a browse of his socials and there is nothing of note, enjoy this recent selfie.

FxaJKLOakAEDeTe.jpg

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I’m not sure I’m afraid to go to Twitter and see how he’s doing. He was one of my number one things to look at from the farms. He’s probably overjoyed.