Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker / Saint Herkster / Herk Petersen

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Happy fourth of July on that flag there, oh that’s right. I’m gonna have a little cigarette, a little cigarette to just tell you all. When you get on this camera, like uh, anywho yeah, on that flag right next to that toothbrush, it’s not bad when you start calling yourselves like I dunno what do they call that club? New Queer faggot fucking club in my fucking country. The more sluts thirteen, the more sluts thirteen, the more sluts thirteen club. They tattoo their fucking faces like dirty little maggots, they put little plugs in their ears like those Igaumic looking African foe kink-neckers. Laughs, and they’re in my country from El Salvador and skanky little countries like that. Mingling with my fellow Americans, my dear dear do gooders of my dear country. You nasty son of a bitches you know I seen you in county jails and prison. They hang out Americans fighting next to each other like queers lovers, they fuck each other, they suck negroes cocks, they’re fucking queer as fuck total illusion. These MS13 faggot mother fuckers. Laugh. More sluts Americans, that’s all there is, more fag sluts. That’s right, tattoo their mother fucking faces like their putting on their fucking mascara. Dirty sons of bitches . Tattoo their heads and faces like Barbie dolls and then sit in prison cells the rest of their fucking lives and fuck each other because they’re chomo baby raping fucking faggots. In my country Americans, what am I to do with this? I’ve been thinking about it ever since Trump brought those fucking faggot mother fuckers to my attention. I tell you what, I don’t know if you know this Americans but I should tell you the facts and the facts are the truth will set you all free. I’m going to tell you the facts and the facts are I just met this gay guy that just robbed a bank fifteen days after he just got out of jail he said he was going to jump of the top of the county jail. I said why are you going to do that. He goes well, because all blacks are fucking queer and they all try to fuck him. I don’t believe that I don’t believe that . He said you ever go to prison, you’re going to find that out. And that’s why he was going to kill himself because he was gay or kind of resembled a woman and he was going to go through getting fucked every day for fifteen years again, he just got out for fifteen. He said also that Latino’s fuck each other also and they try to fuck him too. So Blacks and Latinos Americans I did end up in prison for ten months and it was not rape. You hear these rape stories in prison and it was not rape they rape themselves they fuck each other. They check into PC cages and fuck and suck in the PC cages protective custody. They come out cum drunk and they figure out how to get back in there because they’re fucking queers and they’re doing life sentences and they’ve got aids on top of it Americans. Aids. I was down in Florida 85% of those were aids infested fuckers fucking each other Americans. They’re going to go home to their wives someday some of them. That’s the facts mother fuckers I tell you like it is. I tell you how these scum bags are here fucking these black dudes and Mexicans. Let me tell you what, these mother fuckers all screw each other that’s a fact. That is a fact. I tell it like it is okay and there’s no more raping going on in these prisons. You never hear of it you know why? Because they put their fucking headphones on, you ask anyone who’s been in, they put their fucking headphones on, they’ve got some mother fucking crack head who can make these things sound like a stereo and they put them on their heads and they walk around on Friday and Saturday nights as their favorites and they fucking stroll the bathroom for their queer buddies to fuck and go behind the stalls and fuck and suck each other all night long. I couldn’t believe it when I was there I really couldn’t believe it. You just to go to the bathroom and smoke a cigarette and pretend like you don’t see it. You pretend we’ll they’re real quiet behind that bathroom stall because they’re having fun fucking and sucking your ms13’s, your gang bangers of all breeds are all behind that shower wall fucking and sucking Americans. They’re fucking and sucking and clucking. That’s the God’s honest truth. The God’s honest Mary fucking truth and happy fourth of July. Now you know you gangster bitches. Your man has done sucked cock and everything else in . They’re dirty sons of bitches dirty, dirty, dirty. You MS13 sons of bitches in my country. You better pack up your fucking bags and your cock sucking lips and your twinkie a holes and get the fuck out of here. I’m speaking for every one of us unless your face wants to look like that.