Kiwifarms Associate Christorian X / Kengle X / Pit Viper Salesman / AF Stream Watch / in_vexillum

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Will Josh protect Kengle X as he did Trannymura and start banning people for maxxing him out? It's a hard wager... I bet Josh feels the same way about Kengle X he does about Kinochet, complete and total faggot. Kengle X can't continue to ignore the pressing as he's been doing for weeks. He's just too autistic.
kengle x callout.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Kengle X is very active in this thread. He seems to have a grudge against this Daimyo character and posted has posted his dox he got from someone else.

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
"As for why I do what I do, everyone has their own motivations, I'm no different. I seem to be achieving my goals from all this so I am fine with things as they are for now."

Nigger, your goal is to seethe about lolcow Ethan Ralph every moment of the day. Where did the gunt touch you? Clearly trying to put him in jail is one of your "goals."
kengle x 111.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Clearly trying to put him in jail is one of your "goals
The gunt is doing a pretty good job on that front (doing a bunk over uninsured car crash arc, amongst other things), much better than chrisx.

clout chaser felted and hands the gunt another undeserved w.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Kengle X called in to some poo's show. He has a very gay lisp. This revelation might explain his love of mayonnaise. From now own you will read all of his posts in his gay, lispy voice.

Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Discord logs reveal Kengle X has been actively coaching pedophile Flamenco and actively hampering whatever kino could be drawn from the situation. This is very against the spirit of Kiwi Farms.

Last edited:

JSHERIFF187

Im god
Baby Onion
Will Josh protect Kengle X as he did Trannymura and start banning people for maxxing him out? It's a hard wager... I bet Josh feels the same way about Kengle X he does about Kinochet, complete and total faggot. Kengle X can't continue to ignore the pressing as he's been doing for weeks. He's just too autistic.
View attachment 14964
"WOW, SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT DEALING METH!!!!"

Yes, Chris, some of us have done immoral things for quick cash. I would have done the same, jackass. Would have made you give me some benzos too, free of charge, for that quarter of a gram.. I don't like you enough to give you realistic deals.

He's just hiding from the Gunt most likely, but it's just out of character enough to make me wonder if he's hiding from someone who's wanting to dox him.

Empresa

Ladmin
They made him an appreciation thread on the hugbox papypig board I was able to get some caps thru my connects
IMG_6884.jpgIMG_6885.jpg
Idiots don't even have any of the good shit on there , coulda just pinched our caps here smh.