Chris Is Asking for Money from Me

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Someone sent a confidential communications to me that CWC has contacted me to send her money. A while back I put a small amount in her commissary of $7.50. I am undecided about this. But I think I have a way to continue the saga in a manner that would be mutually beneficial to both her and Onionfarms.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Someone sent a confidential communications to me that CWC has contacted me to send her money. A while back I put a small amount in her commissary of $7.50. I am undecided about this. But I think I have a way to continue the saga in a manner that would be mutually beneficial to both her and Onionfarms.
@Zombo ?

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
Setting aside the dubious morality of funding a mother raping tranny, what exactly do you hope to gain from this? Do you think more of Chris' letters will attract crowds? Cause that hasn't worked so far. Or are you trying to use money to extract exclusive juicy details about the rape of a senile octagenerian?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Setting aside the dubious morality of funding a mother raping tranny, what exactly do you hope to gain from this? Do you think more of Chris' letters will attract crowds? Cause that hasn't worked so far. Or are you trying to use money to extract exclusive juicy details about the rape of a senile octagenerian?
No. It has nothing to do with his mother. I was thinking of a Sonichu fan group that would expand upon the storyline maybe with various short stories. I wanted to see if we could tap Chris-Chan's creativity for this. As for funding, we are talking a few dollars for paper, postage and envelopes. Will it work? I don't know. But right now she is sitting in a jail cell basically doing nothing.