• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Chairman Miaozer / GirlOnATank - Wannabe Siege Tradcath , E-Thot, Former Antifa Sympathizer, and Andrew Torba A-Log

Chairman Miaozer

THE SANCTITY OF THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FOULED
Baby Onion
869f856f1f03523c.jpg

In 2018, a 24 year old white woman living in Portland, Oregon by the name of Tiffany would join the Social Media dumpster fire known as "Gab" to support Alex Jones not long after his banning from all major social media platforms. And at first, she was like any vocal conservative on the Internet that would fanboy for President Trump and his actions throughout his 4 year term. But as time passed by, she would become more attached to White Nationalist content as her Real Life began to take a turn for the worst as her fiancé of 3 years had revealed to her that he had cheated on her and wanted to get back together with his previous lover before he began dating Tiffany during the 2014-15 period.

After her breakup, she struggled to maintain her sanity as it was rumored that she nearly committed suicide as a result of the recent breakup. But after her new friends on Gab convinced her to not do such a thing, she would continue to post as she normally would. Around this time though, Tiffany's radicalization was all but inevitable not long after the events in Christchurch in March 2019 would inspire disenfranchised Whites in both America and Europe to explore the more violent ideologies of White Nationalism. A Leftist during her teen years, a Conservative in her early twenties, and finally an accelerationist at 25 years old.

Donning the "Chairman Miaozer" persona, Tiffany began to call out the more moderate/less-radical thinkers on the Right, including Gab's owner (Andrew Torba) for not doing enough to help their cause, and for grifting his users out of their money as Gab itself was beginning to barely function. After the site was brought back in July 2019, users (including Tiffany) were outraged to find out that Torba had removed many of the useful features that made Gab a potential competitor to Twitter if not Facebook as well. And since then, she along with a few others would help form and promote a movement that aimed to call out Torba for his decisions regarding Gab, they called it "StreetShitter420". Which would be a series of memes that not only spread Neo-Nazi propaganda, but also making Torba the center-piece of their memes.
bz-5cd9a495cb017.gif
bq-5c52e911c64de.jpg
1555026795955.gif
turbo 3.png

As their memes gained popularity, traffic at the same time on Gab was declining drastically. And believing that these group of racist shitposters were responsible for contributing to Gab's decline, Torba began to utilize the Ban Hammer. And as a result, Tiffany and her friends lost their accounts after a year or two of hard earned followers. But no matter how hard Torba tried, Tiffany always came back.
CMBan.png
CMBan2.png

And would give Torba a hard time on his platform:
5191bd88-cb0c-41f2-aa0f-0c18ae1baf23.png
MiaozerTorba.png
CMTorba3.png

Like all good things though, it would come to an end when Tiff choose to make a Telegram and Twitter account rather than risking another ban by Torba. And surprisingly, she would last longer than expected. (May - September 2020) But eventually, she would be banned from Twitter as well (this wasn't her first time since she had another account in 2019 for only 1 month) as her tweets became more increasingly hostile and reminiscent of her posts on Gab.
9bbe31fb-7a29-48ac-92c3-9f4242a943c0.png
Skullmask.png

After the events of January 6, 2021 in Washington DC, the US Government and Social Media platforms began cracking down on Far-Right extremist groups and the individuals who believed in ideologies such as Paleoconservatism, QAnon, and White Nationalism itself.
Tiffany so far hasn't been affected by the purges as others have been, but it is known that she continues to have a presence on Telegram for better or worse.

Her latest appearance though on the Clearnet came last night when she signed up for the Onion Farms in a bid to attack (you know who) somebody that was using her identity.

872ce37f-5683-41f0-8255-b7c60c9462f6.png

Last edited:

Azuki Mirai

Do you have a moment? A JMicron controller moment?
Registered
E-thot, huh? Are there any pictures of her or more specifically, her tits?

Azuki Mirai

Do you have a moment? A JMicron controller moment?
Registered
What an unremarkable body, I expected a fatter chest and butt cheeks. Nevertheless, it's still fappable to some extent, so I must thank you for posting her uncensored goods.

Cangry Canary

Fan of Chris(t) 4th Espada
Baby Onion
She was annoying,
Fuck her then I spose, good riddance to bad blood. If she knows what was right she'd have more faith I guess. Fuck if I know my dudes.

I talked to my Dad today, like I care about petty squabbling.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Fuck her then I spose, good riddance to bad blood. If she knows what was right she'd have more faith I guess. Fuck if I know my dudes.
She's showed up three times to try and dox @Chairman Miaozer
-discord
-onion farms
-lolcow.org
She might as well make it 4.

This cunt planted the seed to Sean that i had a crush on him, cause I was being a good friend and asking her not to break his heart, which she did.

Cangry Canary

Fan of Chris(t) 4th Espada
Baby Onion
She's showed up three times to try and dox @Chairman Miaozer
-discord
-onion farms
-lolcow.org
She might as well make it 4.

This cunt planted the seed to Sean that i had a crush on him, cause I was being a good friend and asking her not to break his heart, which she did.
Okay that bitch deserves what's coming to her then. Being a lolcow can sting like a bitch.