California is communist

Cowboy

Registered
so i was watching youtube and i saw this video i saw suspect and racist so i thought it had to do with the recent shootings and i thought there may be some funny remarks
i watched it and it was some cringy gooks filming themselves doing a lame food review that nobody will view when a based man says what are you a homosexual the boyfriend of the pretty gook has some friendly banter and they seem friendly then the girlfriend goes OMG I AM THREATENED DO NOT TALK TO ME and the boyfriend tried to play it off while also not pissing off his girlfriend then the guy seems kinda pissed that the girl is acting like this and it cuts

i think oh so heres where it mentions the shooting right? WRONG it says he was charged with a HATE CRIME and the dumb tiktok bitch says we tried to press charges as we felt unsafe it later detailed that he was let out of jail after a day but the batshit crazy gook is trying to get him in jail for a HATE CRIME mind you the boyfriend was laughing and joking and this bitch wants him in jail it is official make a remark about homosexuals a joke and a batshit crazy gook will put you in jail and the world will celebrate your impersionment literally 1984

so to end off this rant i want to link a video which inspired me called a pussy generation by clint eastwood and it applies here aswell
and heres the videos about the gook fast food eaters in commiefornia

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
so i was watching youtube and i saw this video i saw suspect and racist so i thought it had to do with the recent shootings and i thought there may be some funny remarks
i watched it and it was some cringy gooks filming themselves doing a lame food review that nobody will view when a based man says what are you a homosexual the boyfriend of the pretty gook has some friendly banter and they seem friendly then the girlfriend goes OMG I AM THREATENED DO NOT TALK TO ME and the boyfriend tried to play it off while also not pissing off his girlfriend then the guy seems kinda pissed that the girl is acting like this and it cuts

i think oh so heres where it mentions the shooting right? WRONG it says he was charged with a HATE CRIME and the dumb tiktok bitch says we tried to press charges as we felt unsafe it later detailed that he was let out of jail after a day but the batshit crazy gook is trying to get him in jail for a HATE CRIME mind you the boyfriend was laughing and joking and this bitch wants him in jail it is official make a remark about homosexuals a joke and a batshit crazy gook will put you in jail and the world will celebrate your impersionment literally 1984

so to end off this rant i want to link a video which inspired me called a pussy generation by clint eastwood and it applies here aswell
and heres the videos about the gook fast food eaters in commiefornia
Ironically enough, Clint Eastwood used to be a politician in California when he served as mayor of a small town in Monterey County called Caramel-by-the-Sea, California which consisted of mostly artists (yes that's the town's name, look it up on Wikipedia).

Cowboy

Registered
Ironically enough, Clint Eastwood used to be a politician in California when he served as mayor of a small town in Monterey County called Caramel-by-the-Sea, California which consisted of mostly artists (yes that's the town's name, look it up on Wikipedia).
yeah i watched scott talk about it on joe rogan clint was interested in politics and considered running for congress but after serving as mayor he realized how much bullshit is in politics and he decided against further running for office he did give his legendary speech at the RNC though

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
If I recall, it was over some petty neighbour shit, something like that. Clint isn't the nicest man in the world.

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
If California is communist, then all of the EU is communist, even more communist than California.

California is as neoliberal as it gets. It is only marketing itself as some super left wing state outloud, while quietly still being very attractive to economically more right wing billionaires. It's all about marketing.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch!
Big, hard, throbbing cocks wanting to be sucked!
18 naked cowboys wanting to be fucked!
Cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch!
On their knees wanting to suck cowboy cocks!
Ram Ranch really rocks!
Hot, hard, buff cowboys, their cocks throbbing hard!
18 more wild cowboys out in the yard!
Big, bulging cocks ever so hard!
Orgy in the showers at Ram Ranch!
Big, hard, throbbing cocks ramming cowboy butt!
Like a breed of ram wanting to rut!
Big, hard, throbbing cocks getting sucked real deep!
Cowboys even getting fucked in their sleep!
Ram Ranch ... it ROCKS!
Cowboys love big hard throbbing cocks!
Big hard throbbing cocks wanting to be sucked!
Ram Ranch really rocks!
Hot, hard, buff cowboys their cocks throbbing hard!
Big, hard throbbing cocks ramming cowboy butt!
Ram Ranch really rocks!
Ram Ranch ... it ROCKS!
Ram Ranch really rocks!
Ram Ranch ... it ROCKS!
Ram Ranch really rocks!
Ram Ranch really rocks!
Ram Ranch ... it ROCKS!