Burning Man Mud Bath

Subtitle
"There's a strange dystopian feeling"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Someone asked in /r/BurningMan if they can just walk into the event with all their gear?! Is this person planning to 数独 themselves?

question??
Hello burners
i was wondering if they would allow me to walk my camping stuff in from the gate into playa. i know its kinda stupid but i don't have a reliable car to get me from SD to Reno NV and i can't get anyone to go with me for this years burn. everyone i know is a homebody or can't go without a shower for more than 24hr. My buddy is willing to go but he doesn't want to go this years bc he wants to make sure we either have a 5th wheel or an RV. why bc he doesn't like the fact that if we go to burning man in a tent he will have to use the porta potty. which kinda makes me hesitant to go with him bc hes really big on making sure he takes a shower before he takes a step into his bed. which you all know it's tough to keep clean when your out in the middle of basically nowhere with a lot of dust. so I'm up to suggestion if walking in with me stuff isn't an option.

edit: i most likely will be able to get a ride to Nevada and to the main gate but just nobody to stay with me there for a week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BurningMan/comments/1aguogy

Yes my dude, they're totally gonna let you walk here:

I've never been to that place but even I can tell just from all the Youtube videos of the Exodus that the playa is not hospitable to walking humans.

Here's another one, a Brit, asking if he can just ride his bike to Burning Man:

This is my first burn, I'm travelling solo from uk. I'm intending to bikepack my way to the location.

I understand it's about self-reliant, so supplies will be bare minimum but has anyone done this or know of someone who went minimalistic?

Or any advice?

https://www.reddit.com/r/BurningMan/comments/1alhfgw

So this Brit thinks he can ride his bike... here:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
LMAOOO!

FinallyNormalPeople.jpg
TheBestSignAtBurningMan.jpg