• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Little Green Scallion Blaine Gaven Ross

Documented person of interest who is not a public figure or who only has a small public presence on the internet

【VOID】

Retired Staff

The Backstory

A great deal of Blaine's backstory originates in inaccessible, obtuse, and confusing metadrama that is, as the kids say "if you know you know" and his posting is so prolific that it's very hard to condense down into just the interesting bits.

He has an outstanding warrant which he swears is a misdemeanor, and yet he's still wanted for theft and failure to appear.
1663605990317.png

Kiwi Era

Blaine Gaven Ross, known at the time only as Unabashed Hermaphrodite joined KF on the 7th of August, 2021 at the early outset of the Isabella Janke / Chris-Chan motherfucker saga. Within his first week of joining the site, Blaine amassed over 750 posts; averaging around 110 posts per day and sleeping, based on his post history, an average of 4 hours per night.

Blaine was banned August 21st, 2021 after making this post
1663603264146.png

During this time he developed a deep and unwavering belief that Isabella Janke and her glowie father, Michael Janke were conspiring with roblox pedophiles in a clan called The Mushroom Empire and a cabal of youtube furries as well as a sasquatch cult, unfortunately the page was never archived to my knowledge and exists somewhere in the limbo that is kiwifarm's dead niggo spergatory board. If the site ever comes back up, the thread is here (also attached as a PDF "ilj_t2.pdf") what is lost on KF still exists somewhere in the discord archives from the server he shared with Blake Howard Hobbs and @Walker Burgess which will be attached to this post in a 7zip file.

The only post I have capped from the thread where Blaine goes into intimate detail over a group of sasquatch hippie cult operating out of Washington state. (the group's social media no longer exists)
1663603781343.png

During this period of time, Blaine contacted hundreds of users of the site to unload his theories onto and attempt to recruit them into his discord server; accusing anyone who called him a retarded schizo faggot of being complicit in, or even conspiring with, the group of roblox players. Many of the screenshots provided by other users are as good as gone as they were posted as thumbnails and are nearly illegible but can be found in the original OP: Archive.

Time on lolcow.org

Blaine's history on lolcow.org amounts to nothing more interesting than a few mass PM chains and being tardcaged. Following his caging by @SIGSEGV Blaine struck up a friendship with @naught and followed him here to begin shitposting on OnionFarms. At one point being given his own subdomain / tranny forum to admin. There are 60 some-odd capped pages of conversation on lolcow.org most of which revolve around people asking for Blaine's dick pic which he eventually submitted. (un)FORTUNATELY the grotesque monstrosity is hidden behind the [private] tag and cannot be accessed through the archive. However the reactions can be.
1663604928326.png

1663604995239.png

I don't know if it's better or worse to be left up to your imagination; but this is life without Kiwifarms.
Edit - Feb 11th 2023 - [VOID]
1676173507069.png

1676173532745.png

1663605166466.png

His whole original thread on KF is archived here

I believe most of his more interesting escapades are detailed later on in this thread including some of his posts on lolcow.farm, r/drama, metokur.us and discord.

Blaine is an avowed, admitted and proud groomer of underage boys which he has spent the last few weeks (as of August/September 2022) brazening out, first by outright denying it
1663622017037.png

Then by turning into the skid of his retardation.
1663621843321.png

Attachments

• erika shit.7z
    385.7 KB · Views: 282
  • ILJ_t2_p1.pdf
    7.5 MB · Views: 233
Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
It is still active. Bet we can get them arrested based on the ip they use here.
Probably true. Blaine's warrant is for "Failure to Appear"
1655223811007.png

Which, in the state his warrant is active in carries a mandatory year+a day sentence. Contrary to what he said in this thread, you can't just "pay your fine and go home"

Regardless, the warrant is active lmao.

1655224937327.png

Tinfoiling here; but my theory is that Blaine decided to troon out after the warrant for his arrest. Given this is from early 2021 and Blaine didn't start becoming "Erika" until mid-ish 2021; I'd be very surprised indeed if his attempt to change identities had less to do with "muh gender" and more to do with disguising himself to avoid a year in jail. The irony being he's created a prison of flesh. Should have just done the time lmao.

Deleted member 979

Probably true. Blaine's warrant is for "Failure to Appear"
View attachment 12958

Which, in the state his warrant is active in carries a mandatory year+a day sentence. Contrary to what he said in this thread, you can't just "pay your fine and go home"

Regardless, the warrant is active lmao.

View attachment 12959

Tinfoiling here; but my theory is that Blaine decided to troon out after the warrant for his arrest. Given this is from early 2021 and Blaine didn't start becoming "Erika" until mid-ish 2021; I'd be very surprised indeed if his attempt to change identities had less to do with "muh gender" and more to do with disguising himself to avoid a year in jail. The irony being he's created a prison of flesh. Should have just done the time lmao.
I’ll bet he thinks he’ll be able to go to women’s jail even if he goes to jail, and will be able to get sweet lesbian poontang.

He says he has his sperm frozen, but that doesn’t mean any woman will want it anywhere near their cooch, even if paid for it. He’s schizophrenic which will make any woman cringe and reconsider bc they’re just going to be bringing another schizoid into the world.

Plus, he has a warrant out for his arrest. He can’t afford to pay the fines, so idk how he thinks he’s going to be able to afford kids.

Give it another ten years. He’s likely got the male pattern baldness gene in him and we’ll be seeing it soon enough. Regardless, he’s going to get ALLLLLLLLL the attention he wants in jail.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I’ll bet he thinks he’ll be able to go to women’s jail even if he goes to jail, and will be able to get sweet lesbian poontang.

He says he has his sperm frozen, but that doesn’t mean any woman will want it anywhere near their cooch, even if paid for it. He’s schizophrenic which will make any woman cringe and reconsider bc they’re just going to be bringing another schizoid into the world.

Plus, he has a warrant out for his arrest. He can’t afford to pay the fines, so idk how he thinks he’s going to be able to afford kids.

Give it another ten years. He’s likely got the male pattern baldness gene in him and we’ll be seeing it soon enough. Regardless, he’s going to get ALLLLLLLLL the attention he wants in jail.
lel probably.
I saw a post on LCF that got deleted but I screencapped it because even I wasn't aware of this when I did Blaine's thread back in September lol

1655226399470.png

Apparently this is a relative of his named Lynze Azure Dawn Ross, and she looks conspicuously like what Blaine wishes he looked like.
For comparison:
1655226657900.png

They were also apparently very close.
1655226741902.png

Big thinks.

Deleted member 979

lel probably.
I saw a post on LCF that got deleted but I screencapped it because even I wasn't aware of this when I did Blaine's thread back in September lol

View attachment 12960
Apparently this is a relative of his named Lynze Azure Dawn Ross, and she looks conspicuously like what Blaine wishes he looked like.
For comparison:
View attachment 12961
They were also apparently very close.
View attachment 12962

Big thinks.
OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT’S HIM?! I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW!!

He was using all these pictures of this fucking e-thot. I should have known better.