AugieRFC and the massive cow circlejerk that is the commentary community

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
if you have been on the internet for any amount of time chances are you have found this genre of content from click bait minecraft videos as a child or from the golden era of 2016 you have likely seen a video in your feed from a channel of this genre and while there are many members i want to focus on the main five that make up the modern commentary community

Introducing our first cow
AugieRFC
augierfc.jpg
Augustus Marks (born: June 29, 2001 (2001-06-29) [age 21]), better known online as AugieRFC, is an American YouTube drama streamer and commentator best known for his flagship series 'RFC After Hours'. He has connections to DramaAlert, Sky Does Everything, Nicholas DeOrio, and Sive.

Augie may not seem like a cow on the surface but when you dig deeper you will found a whole different story
First of all he is a complete autist unable to debate someone without sperging the fuck out examples being augie vs technicals
Augie vs grimsy
Etc
As you can see from these debates augie much like his old buddy flamenco more on that later argues like a kid in a modern warfare 2 lobby without the Nbombs any criticism towards him he will reflect by calling his opponent a faggot or insulting their voice even though he has the voice of a 13 year old boy who hit puberty
He is also known for backstabbing former friends when its convenient for example
During his beef with technicals he called technicals a pedo enabler for supporting a falsely accused youtuber named zero technicals calls out augie for being a hypocrite for supporting zaptie a youtuber who was caught sexting a 13 year old and planned to fly out to her house before being exposed to which augie defends him by saying he did not fuck her so its fine keem asks him whats consentual to which he beileves in a little thing called
the high school relationship rule
In augies world if its in high school its ok this theory is obviously brain rotted as if a 30 year old dropout returned to school and dated a 16 year old girl it would be justifed under augies world view technicals and keemstar respond in obvious disgust at how stupid this is as augie spergs out even more this debate was a trash fire and only one example of augie being a massive cow
The comments were not postive either with comments likeScreenshot_20221101-003528_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20221101-003522_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20221101-003518_YouTube.jpg
If your not convinced yet of his lolcow status heres where it gets dark
Pedophilia
while its one thing to falsely call someone a pedophile heres the list of evidence to show at the very least he sympathises with pedophiles at the very worst is one
i bring you exhibt A miami if you know ethan ralph you know the imfamous miami stream which featured the likes of ethan ralph and andy warski how is augie involved you may ask well in this stream ethan and andy allegedly watched CP on this stream trying to bust pedophiles well who gave them this CP you may ask none other then our good ole cow AugieRFC
a story he denies to this day
now to exhibit B his friendship with Mr girl Aka Max Carson Mr girl if you do not know is a self admitted pedohile but as a joke bro this is the common defense augie uses to defend this pedophile he also loves to chill in discord calls with him
and last but certainly not least this tweet
Screenshot_20221101-013341_Brave.jpg
So that is the story of augieRFC i have parts on nick deoreo tommy C bowblax turkeytom and more in the works feel free to tell me what i did wrong as this is my first thread

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
And now our next cow
Tommy C
tommy-c-3.jpg
Tommy C Sometimes refered to derogatorily as Tommy CP is a podcaster from new york known for his failing show Shot From The Point it started as a hocky Show but later became an internet drama podcast tommy would go largely unnoticed intill Keemstar discovered him to form what would later be known as the baited podcast
The baited podcaat was a very popular podcast hosted by colossal is crazy Tommy C and Keemstar it was an entertaining podcast because of Keem And Clown being total opposites when it came to internet drama and it would often get heated providinf funny moments like this
As you can see its 99 percent keem and clown and 1 percent Tommy laughing
And its this that ultimately lead to its down fall With the podcasts success came
Money and with the money it was to be split by percentage 50 keem and 30 for clown and 20 for tommy Keem decided to pay tommy less as tommy contributed very little to the shows success but clown was mad he did not get more money so he left and with that tomym left with him Tommy and clown were later replaced with Chad from anything for views and andy milonakis its a very interesting story which is told by fellow commentary cow turkey tom in this video
and with that marked the end of tommys high point as a creator and now begins
shot from the point shot from the point now being a Solo show has not had much of note as tommy is a complete hack and can not hold an audience to save his dying grandma its suffered numbers from low numbers like this Screenshot_20221101-132821_YouTube.jpg
You would think he would give up this podcasting gig after being a failure for damm near his entire career well what do you do with a failing career and a need to make money you say and do stupid shit for views stupid shit like white knight for tonkashaw
He is also a defender of vito the pedo as detailed in this video
He also features diddler dick masterson on his channelScreenshot_20221101-133659_YouTube.jpg
Aside from that nothing of note has come of Tommy C and now onto The biggest cow yet Nick deoreo

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
Oh Goon Squad commentary community thread? It will take me a while to gather the SS...

The best lore with Augie is his stalker IMO and Tommy C gets baited a lot, Nick the Oreo is hated and I have a friend who personally beefed him over some artwork he did of him...I can help with this one.

Cowboy

Registered
Oh Goon Squad commentary community thread? It will take me a while to gather the SS...

The best lore with Augie is his stalker IMO and Tommy C gets baited a lot, Nick the Oreo is hated and I have a friend who personally beefed him over some artwork he did of him...I can help with this one.
oh yeah i forgot the stalker i was a viewer at that time was great for me post the technicals debate and him moving out was his downfall i cannot see him the same i plan to work on the nick doreo part but theres so much i have no clue where to start im definitely gonna include the zoom debate and maybe the flamenco debate and his love of chicken wings but i will see

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
oh yeah i forgot the stalker i was a viewer at that time was great for me post the technicals debate and him moving out was his downfall i cannot see him the same i plan to work on the nick doreo part but theres so much i have no clue where to start im definitely gonna include the zoom debate and maybe the flamenco debate and his love of chicken wings but i will see
There was some major drama between them and Blair/iilluminaughtii and somehow rslash, the creator, ended up doxed. At that time Nick and Tommy CP were working with Blair on a channel. They had done some really gross crap and attacked she and several mods. So she removed all her content from the channel. Which is when rslash got doxed, and she was blamed. Then they blamed me a couple years ago, but whatever. Start around that time, talk about the Onision/Goon Squad stuff and then lead up to now for ALL of them...

Hit me up in private if you want help. Would prefer to not do so public for reasons.

Cowboy

Registered
There was some major drama between them and Blair/iilluminaughtii and somehow rslash, the creator, ended up doxed. At that time Nick and Tommy CP were working with Blair on a channel. They had done some really gross crap and attacked she and several mods. So she removed all her content from the channel. Which is when rslash got doxed, and she was blamed. Then they blamed me a couple years ago, but whatever. Start around that time, talk about the Onision/Goon Squad stuff and then lead up to now for ALL of them...

Hit me up in private if you want help. Would prefer to not do so public for reasons.
sure i will DM you about it