Oniexuality Adult baby diaper lover, ban on patron

Sexuality and fetish lolcowery

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
It has come to my attention that this is recently happened. this is one of the best Christmas presents ever. I’m sorry I never liked that content and I understand that they’re these people are artist, and they need to do their art for a living, but the kind of content that they create in their art is creepy as hell, and it really should be banned due to its implications.
IMG_2511.jpeg

IMG_2510.jpeg
IMG_2510.jpeg
IMG_2509.jpeg
IMG_2509.jpeg
IMG_2508.jpeg
IMG_2508.jpeg

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
why u looking at diaper accounts
I really don’t however, there are some cows I look at ,that copy and paste from artist that do diaper furry stuff. it makes me sad because some of these artists are really good. if the diaper furry stuff was G rated like here’s three or four puppies and diapers trying in the kitchen trying to make cupcakes and they’re making a mess it’s cute. and then in the next picture where in the puppies are cleaning up, a lot of the actions, take a more sexual hints like parts of the picture you can point out and say hey that’s sexual humiliation that’s voyeurism that’s a pooping fetish. yes, it’s a picture and yes, these are fake puppies, but it shows intentions are clear. these people get sexual gratification in sexualizing animals, and perhaps children. please note it doesn’t help that a lot of the pictures that they create is trace drawing from actual pictures of children.