Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip A&H Inauguration Meltdown thread

General gossip about kiwifarms

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
The inauguration was ridiculously dumb, if not boring. The way those celebrity performances are being treated in some media circles is, I think, almost deifying. Hearing the news talk about Lady Gaga or Jennifer Lopez healing the nation is lolwut funny to me.
They did the same thing in the first part of Obama’s first term when Obama invited just about any celebrity possible for a photo op. It just comes off even weirder when the media is fawning over celebrities fawning over a decrepit honky.

Having paid attention to this shit for a while, the media is doing their best to try to replicate 2009. Obama had a lot of flaws but he was a very media-friendly person. Biden looks like he’s about to shit his pants at any given moment. It’s just going to come off as weird.

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Having paid attention to this shit for a while, the media is doing their best to try to replicate 2009. Obama had a lot of flaws but he was a very media-friendly person. Biden looks like he’s about to shit his pants at any given moment. It’s just going to come off as weird.
Quite. Obama has a presence. Biden comes across as a civil servant that should have retired about 15 years ago, but doesn't want to because it'd mean being stuck at home with his wife all day.