7-year-old Max Alexander the Dressmaker

Subtitle
"Max Alexander, 7, began making dresses at only 4 years old — and he's already selling his work internationally and getting commissions from celebrities"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
This boy will go on to have a great career in fashion design, but 99% of KF still thinks he's gay.

"He just started making dresses, it was the craziest thing," she continues. "I ran and got my husband. I was like, 'Come out of your office, you have to see what Max is doing. It's crazy.' "

Though Max began dressmaking with no experience or exposure to fashion, Madison later realized that fashion actually runs in his genes. "It turns out his grandparents were in the fashion business in Montreal. My grandparents and my mom were all sewists, but Max didn't know any of that, it came out of nowhere."

Madison, who is also mom to two other children, says Max "started begging to learn how to sew after maybe half a dozen dresses."

"I thought he was too young because he's only 4, but I got out my machine, and I sat him on my lap, and said, 'Don't touch anything, just watch me.' It was probably two weeks before he was standing," she recalls. "He was sewing very, very quickly. Quickly after that, he surpassed my skills, so I put him in a class at a local sewing shop. They really taught him a lot."

In just a few years, Max has already made more than a hundred designs, has sold his work internationally, held his own fashion shows and has even commissioned a jacket for Sharon Stone.