Why this color Scheme

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
Kengle, are you color blind or do you want everyone else to be?

See I can't tell because literally everyone who signs up to a drama site or mods or Janis is autistic and I can't understand them at all.

It's like seeing retards try to teach a monkey. Is that the joke?

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
Ope, seems we are done ruse cruising a pathetic squid.

Attachments

• 4lVPO-W3.jpg
    4lVPO-W3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 199

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Kengle, are you color blind or do you want everyone else to be?

See I can't tell because literally everyone who signs up to a drama site or mods or Janis is autistic and I can't understand them at all.

It's like seeing retards try to teach a monkey. Is that the joke?
What color scheme would you suggest?

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
What color scheme would you suggest?

So honestly, don't cater too much to others will. I have a feeling it's why you get dunked on so much.

In this instance tho, try matching colors that are not contrasting.

Dark colors work better so honestly I'd go with something like shades of either blue and purple, honestly tho if you can you should have multiple versions. Used to have a 4 cycle on my faggy writing sites for example.

You seem to care a lot about this place, so honestly just keep at it. Next time tho, get it ready BEFORE opening.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
So honestly, don't cater too much to others will. I have a feeling it's why you get dunked on so much.

Dark colors work better so honestly I'd go with something like shades of either blue and purple, honestly tho if you can you should have multiple versions. Used to have a 4 cycle on my faggy writing sites for example.

You seem to care a lot about this place, so honestly just keep at it. Next time tho, get it ready BEFORE opening.
Go down to the bottom. There are several styles you can choose from . You can select Nightshade.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I liked the theme from back in early 2020, but for the most part I agree with this

Dark colors work better so honestly I'd go with something like shades of either blue and purple, honestly tho if you can you should have multiple versions.

Used to have a 4 cycle on my faggy writing sites for example.
:thinking: astin?