What's the scariest thing you ever saw on the internet?

jazzy80

Heckler
Registered
On youtube before google, I seen a dude sitting at a table, he took a chisel and violently chiseled off a finger. The guy with him, then payed $1k. I'll never be able to forget it.

Yorpsuntus

Registered
Alot of the gore videos I've seen stay with me. I look at those memories optimistically though, it's something to learn from.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I really like spooky shit, gore doesn't really bother me, when I was 12 or 13 I remember finding Rotten.com and the blue eyed blonde pics bothered me a bit for a while.

The way this video was shot is kind of unnerving, but I dig it.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
The most disturbing thing I've seen in a long time has to be when I first was reading about Keffals on KF. The long title said something about him/her being a 'fart dominatrix' but nothing in the main thread seemed to elaborate. Curious, I hunted around and found the clip posted elsewhere. It had a spoiler tag that said 'NSFL, and you might die from cringe.' For some reason I clicked on it and... yes that was an apt disclaimer. I expected to see maybe Keffals in underwear farting or something, but instead what I saw was 'her' entire post-op gash on full display, and close up.

I seriously wish I could give myself some brain bleach for the couple of occasions that I've seen that on KF. Another thread about a post-op trans woman had her 'farting defective' neovagina on full display that I somehow saw too. It reminds me of a raw chicken, just this giant gaping hole that looks more like a real axewound than a vagina. :sickshit:

AEQ

Registered
Coldnessinmyheart's pictures, they're horrifyingly gory and that makes them creepy by default but the fact that she probably did that to herself is the worst part in my opinion. I still can't wrap my head around the idea of doing that to yourself on a regular basis without any kind of self-preservation instinct kicking in.

sick twist

Baby Onion
Video of the furfag eating the slice of the bukkae pizza at the con in 2021. Imagine eating the gang's cum for approval.