What Would You Think Of A Two-Tier Site?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Quite frankly I am worried about all the flak that Kiwifarms has endured. Dropkiwifarms on Twitter has blocked me. Liz Fong Jones has blocked me for a long time. It could be nothing to worry about or it could mean something more ominious..

Given what has happened what would you think of the idea of a two tier forum? Have a general public forum for everyone while changing the lolcow section to something more private so we can chill about our favorite lolcows without people like Liz Fong-Jones hanging over our head?

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Quite frankly I am worried about all the flak that Kiwifarms has endured. Dropkiwifarms on Twitter has blocked me. Liz Fong Jones has blocked me for a long time. It could be nothing to worry about or it could mean something more ominious..

Given what has happened what would you think of the idea of a two tier forum? Have a general public forum for everyone while changing the lolcow section to something more private so we can chill about our favorite lolcows without people like Liz Fong-Jones hanging over our head?
How would that actually help when anyone can make an account which would give them access to the non-public areas?

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
I don't think you have to worry to much more than you already should for the site just existing. There is nothing you can say or do that could possibly stop from being seen as an unacceptable threat to these people.

Besides... Doxxing is a big weapon in their attacks on the (kiwi)farms, you take away that and you take a LOT of ammo from them. (not to say that KF is wrong in doing what their critics and press does regularly.. just that it's not an issue here)

I am a newb here though.. don't really feel like I have a place doing more than just commenting.