Updates on Onionfarms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
The Marginal Threads subforum has been deleted. All of the threads that were previously located there can now be found in Whatever Floats Your Boat.

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
I've changed a few of the colors in the Onion Mech theme to make it a bit easier on the eyes. Unfortunately, greentext was still a bit difficult to read against most of the backgrounds, so the [GTEXT] BB code tag no longer uses the "correct" shade of green
>implying this isn't easier to read
However, if you want TRUE AND HONEST greentext back, there's an easy way to do it.
Install Stylus or a similar add-on for your browser, then create a style with the following CSS:
CSS:
div.of-greentext{
    color: #789922;
}
Apply the style to URLs on the domain "onionfarms.com", save the style, and your autism will be satisfied.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I've changed a few of the colors in the Onion Mech theme to make it a bit easier on the eyes. Unfortunately, greentext was still a bit difficult to read against most of the backgrounds, so the [GTEXT] BB code tag no longer uses the "correct" shade of green
However, if you want TRUE AND HONEST greentext back, there's an easy way to do it.
Install Stylus or a similar add-on for your browser, then create a style with the following CSS:
CSS:
div.of-greentext{
}
Apply the style to URLs on the domain "onionfarms.com", save the style, and your autism will be satisfied.
It still looks like shit. The hallmarks of a lolcow is bad colour theory.

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
It still looks like shit. The hallmarks of a lolcow is bad colour theory.
Are you going to give me any useful feedback on the Onion Mech theme or can I just continue to ignore your bitching about it?

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
CSS:
div.of-greentext{
}
Fix the default them by making the colors more sconistently darker and changing the font color to something less bright or make a dark theme.

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
Fix the default them by making the colors more sconistently darker and changing the font color to something less bright or make a dark theme.
I'm planning to make a dark theme soon™️

SIGSEGV

An Onion Among Onions
@A Friendly Hoovy came up with the concept for a new theme to appease all the whiny faggots who complained about how their eyes were bleeding:
OnionDesign0.5x.jpg
It's not a perfect implementation, but hopefully our new theme, A Friendly Onion, is easier on people's eyes. I'm a bit busy right now, so I don't have time to fuck around with the templates at the moment to get everything exactly right.