Updates on Onionfarms

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
It doesn't work for normal user maybe you only have a room setup for staff or somethin'. It just throws me into a black screen where chat is supposed to appear but doesn't.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
I just spent almost an hour fucking around with the colors for the UI.X theme to make it look nice. This is now the default theme. @OnionNull please, please do not make any changes to the colors unless you absolutely have to, because it took a lot of trial and error to get them right.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I just spent almost an hour fucking around with the colors for the UI.X theme to make it look nice. This is now the default theme. @OnionNull please, please do not make any changes to the colors unless you absolutely have to, because it took a lot of trial and error to get them right.
Sorry was not aware of this.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Your effort is appreciated. Now it matches the colors of the mascot.