TransGarlic Transgender but from Female to Male

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

ProbablyOmegon

Hello there
Registered
What makes you not a man, you ask?

The first and most obvious difference between you and I and the reason you are not a man is that you require synthetic drugs to sustain the simulation that you are a man. Your voice, that facial hair, none of it is naturally induced. I do not need drugs to have a deep voice or facial hair, my body naturally facilitates it. Yours doesn’t. You have no acquaintance with the flood of natural testosterone during puberty, how it affects behaviour, how a male's life is moulded by it. Unlike you, I never needed to amputate breasts because as a man I never developed them. Your body does not produce the sperm cell and will never do so. Your body developed to produce the egg cell and thus you will remain female no matter what.

The common cult retort here is to suggest that I must think an infertile woman is not a woman, that those who cannot produce a sex cell are therefore no longer male or female. This is thick. A male dog doesn’t cease being male when its balls are cut off, likewise a female human doesn’t cease being female because she has her ovaries removed.
Your body developed the apparatus to produce the egg cell. You may have had a hysterectomy and an oophorectomy, but you will not replace that with the apparatus needed to produce sperm cells – the cardinal defining characteristic of a man – a characteristic you do not have. You have a lump of skin affixed to your crotch which was sourced from your arm or thigh. This skin graft is not a penis, it’s a facsimile, a crude construct, a wedge of flesh fastened to your front which ultimately serves to cater only to an aesthetic whim. It is either limp or requires a gizmo tucked under it that you press to inflate. You think this is a penis? It's a strap-on made of excised flesh. You will thus never experience sexual stimulation as a man, never have an erection, and you will never have sex as a man.

Every single cell in your body will testify to the fact you are female, a woman. Your body size, your bone size, your skeleton, your skull, your blood volume, your heart size, your lung size, your physique will never meet that of the average man. At best you will pass as a diminutive male, but even compared to a man of the same weight and same height as you, your body structure will differ in telling ways: your pelvis will remain the shape it is, your gait will be that of a female, your walk often gives it away. Your drug injections will not make up for the blast of testosterone that a male has during those 7-10 years of puberty which crafts his sexual development. Owing to this, there is little you will ever do to truly meet what it means to be a man.

Ultimately your entire ‘identity’ as a man is a simulacrum, a lie which you’ve repeated to yourself and had repeated to you. Stripped of drugs, your body would revert to its natural, albeit altered, form over time, your voice would perhaps croak back to its natural timbre. Therefore, the core difference between you and I and the reason that you are not a man is because you need drugs to simulate what it means to be a man, whereas I don’t because I am a man. You are merely a woman injecting herself with testosterone to acquire an approximate sense of what it feels like to be a man. Your experience remains that of a woman simulating a man, not a woman who has somehow now become a man.

This entire saga of yours began with a creeping whisper deep within you. For a long time, you had no answer to this crying question: ‘why do I suffer?’ But then you found transgenderism on the internet, and it was manna from heaven, a lightning revelation. It taught you why you suffered, why you felt such discomfort as a female. You were inducted into a community, a cult of camaraderie, a conclave of the like-minded who all felt at odds with their bodies. Your gender adventure commenced.

And yet, with every injection you give yourself, another whisper rises from the depths, relaying a secret you’ve hidden from yourself all this time, a truth that gradually gnaws at you and grinds you down over the years. With each needle you stick in your arm, its voice grows louder and louder, it’s your old voice, your natural voice, and it says: ‘I am not a man – why pretend?’ And perhaps there will come a day when you acknowledge that voice and tell yourself: ‘I can’t pretend anymore.’

You will never be a man.
I was looking for an excuse to share this copypasta. It doesn’t have the oomf of the “you have no ovaries” but I like it still.

Astrophane

I know what you are
Registered
How does that thing even work? How do people like Keffals sleep at night knowing they are responsible for stuff like this?
People like keffals have no guiding moral compass, their soul's have been reduced to almost non-existence leaving them devoid of both compassion and remorse. They remember faintly what these emotions are, and know that they can use other peoples intact conscience against them if only they say the right combination of words.

They're really not even people.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but this bothers me much more than M2F. Its like destroying something beautiful.

Sadly, there's been an uptick in teen girls claiming to be trans or non-binary in recent years thanks to Tumblr and Reddit echo chambers telling them stuff like, "Oh you don't like having a period? Sounds like you're trans! Just become a male like I did!" and we're fucking up the whole world.

As a father of a daughter, this terrifies me more than anything else. It is my goal in life to make sure this never happens.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but this bothers me much more than M2F. Its like destroying something beautiful.

Sadly, there's been an uptick in teen girls claiming to be trans or non-binary in recent years thanks to Tumblr and Reddit echo chambers telling them stuff like, "Oh you don't like having a period? Sounds like you're trans! Just become a male like I did!" and we're fucking up the whole world.

As a father of a daughter, this terrifies me more than anything else. It is my goal in life to make sure this never happens.
If KF every comes back up even briefly, there's a thread on SRS surgeries. F2M surgery is far more mutilating than M2F surgery.

Kahfalls

queen kahfalls is about to take down keewee-farms
Registered
Female to Male Transgender Surgery: Making a trans-male penis:

ive heard that FtM penises are very prone to infections so have fun dealing with kidney infections, urinary tract infections, kidney stones maybe as well.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
How does that thing even work? How do people like Keffals sleep at night knowing they are responsible for stuff like this?
They surgically implant a pump and valve in the pretend ballsack similar to this
1663902975642.png
Which the lady squeezes to fill an implant embedded inside the flesh burrito with air to simulate an erection
1663903057835.png

The issue is that many of these pretend penises come out looking like an elephant's foot and there's no conceivable way they'd ever be expected to work as intended.

Female to Male trannies will swear up and down that it's functional, but it isn't. They'll swear that getting nerve transplants into their Frankenstein's cock allows them to feel things with it, but it doesn't. It's just an "aesthetic" simulation of a penis that doesn't do anything except sit in their underwear like one of those silicone "packers" that lesbians put in their underwear.

The answer to your question is "It doesn't"

Last edited:

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
They surgically implant a pump and valve in the pretend ballsack similar to this
View attachment 20134
Which the lady squeezes to fill an implant embedded inside the flesh burrito with air to simulate an erection
View attachment 20135

The issue is that many of these pretend penises come out looking like an elephant's foot and there's no conceivable way they'd ever be expected to work as intended.
that looks like one of those balloon looking things that people use to remove ear wax lmfao

Symbulimia

Registered
ive heard that FtM penises are very prone to infections so have fun dealing with kidney infections, urinary tract infections, kidney stones maybe as well.
That's what happens to the fortunate ones, meanwhile there's the possibility of the "penis" becoming necrotic and just sloughing off lmao
Though to be fair *most* (but not all) of those cases reportedly occur with FtMs that just completely neglect the surgical aftercare and maintenance to even keep the thing (like MtFs that don't dilate), which is still a surprising amount. There was one FtM that was an acquaintance of an acquaintance of mine (trust me bro) who I was told got SRS 3 times because they kept being a lazy troglodyte and just let it rot (while still engaging in sexual activity, of course.) You'd think they'd take better care of something like that if it means so much to them (especially for the cost, though there's ways around that these days.)

sick twist

Baby Onion
That's what happens to the fortunate ones, meanwhile there's the possibility of the "penis" becoming necrotic and just sloughing off lmao
Though to be fair *most* (but not all) of those cases reportedly occur with FtMs that just completely neglect the surgical aftercare and maintenance to even keep the thing (like MtFs that don't dilate), which is still a surprising amount. There was one FtM that was an acquaintance of an acquaintance of mine (trust me bro) who I was told got SRS 3 times because they kept being a lazy troglodyte and just let it rot (while still engaging in sexual activity, of course.) You'd think they'd take better care of something like that if it means so much to them (especially for the cost, though there's ways around that these days.)
In general the aftercare for srs doesn't go well. MtFs end up not dilating and get an excess of scar tissue, FtM slough off. Go figure they didn't really grasp what "rest of life" meant.

sick twist

Baby Onion
I get the impression that this SRS is trying to force the body to be something it isn't.
Recently I discovered they believe adding hormones issues the body some modified blue print and their cells see where there is not breast tissue, whispers "this will not do," and becomes true and honest breast tissue.

Doing bizarre body horror modifications on people who believe things that detached from reality will hopefully be viewed with disgust sooner than later.