Lolcowery & Meltdowns on Social Media Horse & Pony Shows on Social Media

Making an ass out of yourself on Social media

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Well, well, UK TRA Owen Jones, the Biggest Simp for Troons Ever, finds it in his cold blackened heart to feel sorry for an actual woman? Was it a Palestinian trannie or something?

Reminder: this was Owen Jones before the War in Israel:

Look at his fucking videos now, all he's been posting about is the War in Israel:

But just a moment ago, this was his content:

Owen Jones runs his mouth about "fascism" and how feminists are "literal fascists" for refusing to believe in gender ideology, but now Owen Jones literally supports terrorism against Israel and the Dzooz, and insists that Dzooz should do not thing and just sit on their hands whenever they're being attacked by terrorists.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
NullGenderTransformation.jpg

BTW, here is the documentary that Null mentioned on MATI today, he's literally too lazy to search for it:

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I donโ€™t know where the original source is I think itโ€™s on TikTok and Iโ€™m not looking up that shit.
Anyway, about the video itโ€™s one of many things that have been said about people who are not on the transgender bandwagon a.k.a. the hug box. itโ€™s really disturbing .Iโ€™ve really not seen any videos from Anyone brutally harming trans people as bad as that kind of video is.
Basically your trans phobic if you say anything negative about trans people.
Yes, there are some assholes out there that will say negative things about trans people regardless, if a trans person found the cure to cancer.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
If anyone cured cancer they would try to cancel them like Mr. Beast. People were mad because the disabled people "betrayed their community" and I can't help but think those people saying that deserve to be disabled.