Lolcowery & Meltdowns on Social Media Horse & Pony Shows on Social Media

Making an ass out of yourself on Social media

【VOID】

Retired Staff
The was one of my favourite threads to dig through to find fruitcakes to dox. The thread on KF is full of newfags shitting it up with their post-ironic discussions

One of my hobbies is going through discords looking for the selfies channels. You'd be amazed how many of these people link their socials in their shitcord bios.
1663487833770.png

1663487926688.png

The very definition of a troon. Self-diagnosed multiple personality disorder, otherkin, tranny.

1663488124682.png1663488151561.png
1663488179057.png

sick twist

Baby Onion

This situation began on social media as pictures of the teacher leaked from students but it was assumed out of context. Turns out the context is just their teacher is really a woman with giant tits and nipples but needed silicone to achieve it. I assume its due to the concerns about the discrimination case it would get them if they tried to stop it, but the school sent out an email explaining they stand with this teacher.

1663525339529.png

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered

This situation began on social media as pictures of the teacher leaked from students but it was assumed out of context. Turns out the context is just their teacher is really a woman with giant tits and nipples but needed silicone to achieve it. I assume its due to the concerns about the discrimination case it would get them if they tried to stop it, but the school sent out an email explaining they stand with this teacher.

View attachment 19502
Archive: https://archive.ph/PfM5I

【VOID】

Retired Staff

View attachment 19502
Reminds me of this:
1663525655694.png

【VOID】

Retired Staff

View attachment 19502
1663723719761.png

Found this. Apparently he wears those tiddies to teach kids. I hope someone pops them with one of those saws.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Why would she want tits that big? They must draw everyone's attention so she can't just mind her own business in public.
A natal woman having her tits and nipples on show while teaching would absolutely be in trouble. "Bring your fetish to work" is not part of the employment contract.

If he decides to accessorise with a giant prosthetic penis, will that be OK, too?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
A natal woman having her tits and nipples on show while teaching would absolutely be in trouble. "Bring your fetish to work" is not part of the employment contract.

If he decides to accessorise with a giant prosthetic penis, will that be OK, too?
Sounds like dangerous wrong-think to me, you're not a bigot who would deprive this stronk independent Womyn of flopping a 3 foot long dong around the woodshop room, would you? I bet you voted for Trump.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Wow check your birth privilege of being born in the right body.
View attachment 19947
The ones that don't even bother shaving crack me up.
(Stole this off of Twitter so that TikTok looking at it is probably funny as well.)
The tiktok is @thekaelieshow and this deranged faggot might qualify for a thread all of his own.

Claims to be "prediabetic" and had a hyperglycemic crisis for which he appeared to have been hospitalized

Also chugs cherry 7up

His linktree is mostly him begging for paypigs
1663754115029.png

I'd bet my bottom dollar that this fruitcake's legal name isn't Kaelie Rose.
1663754444607.png

1663755285723.png

Then what's the fucking point?

Last edited:

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 19985

This is fantastic. A group of homosexual men trying to protect children from groomers have been banned from Venmo and Paypal. I think trannies owe the rest of the classroom an explanation as to why they targeted a group protecting kids from grooming.
They have also been banned from Google.

Perhaps now those people who believed that the keffals & co campaign was only about Josh and KF will revise their opinion.