• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th.

Trans "Safe Places" on the web.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
1615548224418.png

1615548237127.png

1615548256518.png

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
:story: :story: :story: :story:
"getting real sick and tired of the transphobia around here"

1615666548086.png

Hey jenny, become a janny and clean them transphobes up.
:story::story::story::story:

Kevin Gibes doesn't understand the reference of the Troomer meme to the Coomer meme.
1615666638744.png

One of the eternal anime profile pictures, Friendly Futa[nari] makes yet another low IQ point, being a Kiwifarms tranny coomer he's not getting the point, just like Twitter tranny coomers don't get the point either:
friendly futa2.png

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
:story: :story: :story: :story:
"getting real sick and tired of the transphobia around here"

View attachment 7347
Hey jenny, become a janny and clean them transphobes up.
:story::story::story::story:

Kevin Gibes doesn't understand the reference of the Troomer meme to the Coomer meme.
View attachment 7348

One of the eternal anime profile pictures, Friendly Futa[nari] makes yet another low IQ point, being a Kiwifarms tranny coomer he's not getting the point, just like Twitter tranny coomers don't get the point either:
View attachment 7349
lel

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
A boomer Greek woman is concerned about the growing trend of forcing gays and lesbians to transition gender as an alternative to the death sentence for sodomy and sapphic behaviour in Iran

Twitter's response?
1. "Eat shit" (in Persian, by an Iranian tranny).
2. "The gays were rude to me, so now they should be collectively punished with the equivalent of the death sentence".
3. "How can I make this about me and why are you talking about unimportant stuff (aka stuff that isn't about me)?"

1615698079255.png

1615698401130.png

1615698316291.png

1615698604165.png

"irrelevant to the topic outside patriachal theocracies" keep in mind the Greek boomer lady was the one who started the thread and are the troons the one derailing it into off-topic grounds.

Give me a good argument why the US shouldn't bomb Iran into ashes.
Based Nasim Aghdam should have targetted Twitter headquarters instead of Susan's workplace.

Also, check out this fine lolcalf:
1615698379874.png

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
Most troons groom people that are Autistic (Usually Level 1 and 2; fuck these cunts if they do groom Level 3 autists) and/or LGB. I'm not the only one that notices this. This is why the acceptance is going down for Core millennials and core centennials. The TQ+ caused this shit.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
Most troons groom people that are Autistic (Usually Level 1 and 2; fuck these cunts if they do groom Level 3 autists) and/or LGB. I'm not the only one that notices this. This is why the acceptance is going down for Core millennials and core centennials. The TQ+ caused this shit.
Crack your egg bigot.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Do you guys want to hear something weird? There's these genes DMRT1 and FOXL2 that maintain sexual characteristics in adulthood. If they stop functioning then your gonads will start to exhibit characteristics of the opposite sex. Your balls can actually start partially functioning as ovaries. I think that would be really funny and ironic if that happened to some guy who stalks trans women on the internet and is a complete psycho who can't stop talking about them.