• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th.

Trans "Safe Places" on the web.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
I was thinking about making this exclusively on Reddit; but then I figured that it wouldn't do much good, considering that these people are everywhere. So, anyways, ever since the LGBT movement became mainstream around a decade ago, they've developed an insurmountable need to establish a hugbox of sorts that is completely free of whatever-phobia, hate speech, and anything else that grinds their gears. Sounds good, right? Well, what if I told you that the transgendered folks have a disposition to become the narcissist who not only focuses the limelight on them, but silences any chance at an reasonable discussion, along with inventing a

Normally, this would be kind of boring on it's own, leads to them eating each their own for phrasing a question the "wrong" way. Or finally realizing that they've been lied to.

Right now, the OP is a work in progress because I'm still looking for a list of trans communities on Reddit.

We got the hub for guys who want to be girls.

Same as above, but for the opposite sex.

Obligatory meme sub.

Here's one on the surgical procedures that they undergo, with the occasional amount of cringe.

A community for people who want off the crazy train.

Last edited:

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
There is zero new information here. What don't we already know?

I think there was potential, but you really should've waited until you had a bit more stuff.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
Isn't the whole of Reddit a tranny "safe space"? Twitter is also one of those too.
Basically all social media websites are. The title should be changed to reflect the focus on communities within these safe spaces. I'd rather read about tranny grooming networks on discord or whatever than see more of the same Twitter screencaps of some dumb troon saying stupid shit we've all seen a million times.

wtfeasymode

this game sucks
Remarkable Onion
Basically all social media websites are. The title should be changed to reflect the focus on communities within these safe spaces. I'd rather read about tranny grooming networks on discord or whatever than see more of the same Twitter screencaps of some dumb troon saying stupid shit we've all seen a million times.
I guess that brings the question of how many trans grooming discord servers are out there and are well documented. The only one I can think of in recent memory is a Discord group ran by a troon named Reiko who lured in retards from 4chans /r9k/ and encouraged them to wear girly clothes and would then use those pictures to find their personal info and blackmailed them.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
I guess that brings the question of how many trans grooming discord servers are out there and are well documented. The only one I can think of in recent memory is a Discord group ran by a troon named Reiko who lured in retards from 4chans /r9k/ and encouraged them to wear girly clothes and would then use those pictures to find their personal info and blackmailed them.
Reiko's an interesting case. It wouldn't surprise me if there are other servers that prey on similarly insecure people like incels. It's not a rabbithole I really want to jump down so if anyone's braver than I and can stomach these rotten little rat warrens I'm sure we'd all appreciate.

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
I wish I could remember the names but I heard some being talked about in a server called /tttt/ House. From what I can remember is that Reiko is still up to his old tricks and theres other shit like a pink-piller named Daria who threatened another troon with a gun (that they're not supposed to have) and then got stabbed in the neck by their psychotic gf last week.

Deleted member 184

/lgbt/ or /tttt/ on 4chan would be a good place. Also, any places from mastodon (not the doom metal band) instances like:

Saber35

Registered
/lgbt/ or /tttt/ on 4chan would be a good place. Also, any places from mastodon (not the doom metal band) instances like:
You forgot reset era whose user base is 90% trannies. That website probably needs its own thread however.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
I thought transsexual is the same thing as transgender, except that the woque said that transsexual was offensive or something?
It's more or less the same thing, but the trenders use transgender.

So link dump since KF is still down.

Brianna Wu wannabe.

Proof that tucking is bad for you.

"Jealousy" from women

GTFO'd for implying that HER wife is only attracted to men.

Gets validated because an infant went for the bolted-on tits.

And the obligatory GRS horror story.

Last edited:

Deleted member 291

Wait so are the tits really bolted on? That sounds painful lol.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
It's shows that Tranny Sideshows is down, @NerdShamer has to lower theirself to post here smh...
Gets validated because an infant went for the bolted-on tits.
I'm afraid of clicking into this one, because what may lay ahead is perhaps something nobody is supposed to read, nobody that wants to keep his sanity intact that is.