• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Trans "Safe Places" on the web.

TheNotRealAsh

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski will never learn
Hellovan Onion
Do you guys want to hear something weird? There's these genes DMRT1 and FOXL2 that maintain sexual characteristics in adulthood. If they stop functioning then your gonads will start to exhibit characteristics of the opposite sex. Your balls can actually start partially functioning as ovaries. I think that would be really funny and ironic if that happened to some guy who stalks trans women on the internet and is a complete psycho who can't stop talking about them.
You know what's weird? Eating so much that you personally starved out 6 Gypsy communities. Thank you for that fact Ashley.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Do you guys want to hear something weird? There's these genes DMRT1 and FOXL2 that maintain sexual characteristics in adulthood. If they stop functioning then your gonads will start to exhibit characteristics of the opposite sex. Your balls can actually start partially functioning as ovaries. I think that would be really funny and ironic if that happened to some guy who stalks trans women on the internet and is a complete psycho who can't stop talking about them.
ok i understand now, you're spying me, do you think this is fucking funny
FUCKING WHORE

my brother actually had this condition and back when he was 30 he has the testosterone levels of a 100 old man
HE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF IT
view this video, it describes what he had perfectly, what WE (WE!) had to go through

this is even more monstruous when you consider the fact that it not only killed my brother but there's a 50%/50% chance i may have it and I just dont know yet because it hasnt manifested
fuck you for making this shit personal

care to repeat that to my face skank
put your money where your words are bitch
im so fucking mad right now i think i can punch the fucking screen
you and your tranny SA goons must think this shit is so funny to own le evil and mean TERF transphobe
MY OWN BROTHER DIED BECAUSE OF IT, STOP TRYING TO MESS WITH MY PRIVATE LIFE.

I want you to look at this photo of my brother when he was very ill, just right before dying.
I want you to look at it and let's see if you're so fucking hearltless that you still believe what you said, that you still want to make this even more and more personal

LOOK AT HIM
LOOK RIGHT INTO HIS EYES

787CDBB7-2688-43DA-8005-6EF930A3F3C9.jpeg

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
ok i understand now, you're spying me, do you think this is fucking funny
FUCKING WHORE

my brother actually had this condition and back when he was 30 he has the testosterone levels of a 100 old man
HE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF IT
view this video, it describes what he had perfectly, what WE (WE!) had to go through

this is even more monstruous when you consider the fact that it not only killed my brother but there's a 50%/50% chance i may have it and I just dont know yet because it hasnt manifested
fuck you for making this shit personal

care to repeat that to my face skank
put your money where your words are bitch
im so fucking mad right now i think i can punch the fucking screen
you and your tranny SA goons must think this shit is so funny to own le evil and mean TERF transphobe
MY OWN BROTHER DIED BECAUSE OF IT, STOP TRYING TO MESS WITH MY PRIVATE LIFE.

I want you to look at this photo of my brother when he was very ill, just right before dying.
I want you to look at it and let's see if you're so fucking hearltless that you still believe what you said, that you still want to make this even more and more personal

LOOK AT HIM
LOOK RIGHT INTO HIS EYES

@Wedfrt acknowledge this truly tragic nd heartwrenching experience.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
1615952785840.png

>they don't know
The TUR helps trans people by grifting money out of their pockets so they don't spend it in stupid shit such as penile inversions, forearm sausages or chemical castration using steroids originally developed as chemotherapy for women with cancer or to kill the libido of serial rapists.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
old but
1615977832993.png

>wanting the 1934 genocide of SA members to happen again to own le evil transphobic nazi TERFs
ok, this is epic

Now the new stuff:
the TUR members are so bloodthirsty.
Some Kiwifarmers in the community watch thread are arguing Penny may be directly pointing their guns at the people who live in two nearby houses, in all fairness, the houses in question look abandoned to me but tranny tranchers, especially Penny, are so fucking paranoid that may suspect fascist snipers are hiding there to kill their alpaca from a safe distance or some shit like that.
Penny is hypervigilant or at least performing to be hypervigilant for the grift, these people live in a world of silly fiction and delusion so it doesn't matter if they truly believe in their ideas or are just too deep in a lie.

No idea why any (perceived) enemy of theirs would want to sabotage them like that since they do a good job at killing their own animals by negligence.
Keep in mind Tranny Waco is filled with tranny wackos.

Last edited:

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Love Trans' Hate 691488th Edition: some Fallout New Vegas fan and weeb made a meme on Twitter, gets banned, others repost his funny meme, hilarity ensues, oldie (8 months old or so) but goldie.

The meem:
1615995557753.png

The passive-aggresive seethe:
1615996103717.png

Unironically Theblackmage27 is right. But imagine using Reddit in the first place, peak @{o}P's left-hand magick retardation and muh "online friends" checks out.
1615996279288.png

this is also tengentially related to the fake outrage of no tranny representation in fallout, which is retarded, since supermutants and centaurs are technically trannies if we use @Wedfrt's definition of transgender biology :^), yep, that's actual official lore :^)

The cope (featuring far-right incel transphobe Xanderthal):
1615998490515.png

1615998533911.png

Am I supposed to memorise where these made up flags are from? I'm not Sheldon Cooper, I'd rather memorise actually useful information, I'm guessing enbie.
1615996040256.png

The 56% > 41%:
1615995698680.png

In a nutshell:
LOL CALM DOWN
1615997269417.png

1615997417436.png

1615997752795.png

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
1616093068604.png

"I'm not a dude, I'm just fuckin tired" :story:
"dude wasn't gender specific [INSERT TL;DR PARAGRAPH ABOUT ASKING PENNY TO SPARE HIS LIFE]" ? Pound sand transphobic TERF ?

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
My question on this is why does every transsexual male insist on calling themselves "trans girls"? Like if you're a biological female 19 and under, I understand calling yourself a girl, but if you're anybody 20 and over WTF? Call yourself a transwomen or a woman ffs.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Merry day of trans visibility, but considering how loud and annoying trannies are we all know that is every day of the year.

From the Kevin Gibes thread, shared by Cerabella.
1617235616701.png

BTW I sure love trannies using "gay" to identify themselves when autogenophiles are nothing but heterosexual males with a paraphilia, but anyway, the gay community can suck my cock (literally and metaphorically) regardless, so I don't care that much.
1617235598867.png
1617235607794.png

1617235627228.png

1617235640944.png

Not even trying to hide the grift or be discrete about it anymore

:story: :story: :story: :story:
Not being satiated with being a drain in public resources and taxpayer money, trannies are trying as hard as possible to be leeches in the realm of private generosity and non-governmental charity.
Today the whole T community is having a collective Louis Gagliardi moment.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Merry day of trans visibility, but considering how loud and annoying trannies are we all know that is every day of the year.

View attachment 8268
BTW I sure love trannies using "gay" to identify themselves when autogenophiles are nothing but heterosexual males with a paraphilia, but anyway, the gay community can suck my cock (literally and metaphorically) regardless, so I don't care that much.
View attachment 8266View attachment 8267
View attachment 8269
View attachment 8270

Not being satiated with being a drain in public resources and taxpayer money, trannies are trying as hard as possible to be leeches in the realm of private generosity and non-governmental charity.

Lee

Kick her in the face with your ENERGY LEGS.
Registered

View attachment 8268
View attachment 8266View attachment 8267
View attachment 8269
View attachment 8270

Give them an inch, and they'll go more than just a mile; They'll go a whole light year.