• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Tommy Tooter: Granny Tranny - Tucson, AZ , Rainbow Hippy threatened both Kiwifarms and Onionfarms with RICO (Racketeering, Influenced Corrupt Organization Charges).

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
I thought you were over on AMB, but the account named Kenneth Earwin Engelhardt started to make overt sexual references about Tommy Tooter so I guess it's not ??

He fell off of a cliff trying to fuck a dog and broke his jaw, true story.
I just signed up on AMB. That account named "Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt" is not me. It's a phony.

Cangry Canary

Fan of Chris(t) 4th Espada
Baby Onion
This guy hates CommieDGirl who is giving trannies a bad name, I bless Tommy more than I bless Blake.

Bring my lolcow home, warn them of the flood coming to Kiwifarms.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
noticed this got moved, too bad wct will never get to finish his Tommy Tooter doc. i was looking forward to it.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
noticed this got moved, too bad wct will never get to finish his Tommy Tooter doc. i was looking forward to it.
I am getting rid of the too many subforums. There are two subforums for people of interest. One of them for single threads the other for people with subforums. If WCT wants to finish his Tommy Tooter document he is welcome to do so. Can I get in touch with him?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I am getting rid of the too many subforums. There are two subforums for people of interest. One of them for single threads the other for people with subforums. If WCT wants to finish his Tommy Tooter document he is welcome to do so. Can I get in touch with him?
from what ive read in his thread he is trying to vanish, even created a disord server called "the emerald island of Naughtistan" filled with things that wouldnt hold my interest.
he's renamed his channel to "dead channel" since he's so keen to try and fuck me over i might compile a post on him from his KF thread here.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
As you can see, I have made a new subforum for Tommy Tooter. I don't have an active account on AMB but I know some of you do over there so feel free to fill us in if you wish.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
It's just about impossible to have any kind of a relationship with Tommy Tooter. That person is their own worst enemy.
Believe me, I have seen apartments a lot worse than Tooter working in home health. When someone lives in squalor like that, there's a problem behind that. And the thing is there is nothing you can do about it if the person chooses to live that way.