Thoughts on CWC

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
People have probably wondered what I have said in my latest letter to her

My basic responses on what I suggested to her

Going up to the Sonichu Temple: Barbara needs time with her caregivers to recover from her injuries and get her strength back. I told CWC please don't do this. I would strongly discourage this type of thing.

Sending financial donations to Barbara: I told CWC that financial stuff could be stressful to Barbara and could impede her healing. Assuming she is being cared for by loved ones, they are most likely familiar with her finances by now. Don't encourage people to send money, this is a family matter and will take care of itself.

Prayers and best wishes for Barbara: I recommended to CWC that while meditating on her prayer rug that she concentrate on the Supreme Force of the Universe sending out cosmic healing vibrations that will envelope Barbara and help her recover. If others want to pray for Barbara's recovery that is fine.

As far as sending money to CWC in jail, a small amount for postage or a snack on occasion as long as you keep in mind that it's CWC you are talking about. Basically I see this as a private matter. This is my personal opinion.

Last edited:

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
As far as sending money to CWC in jail, a small amount for postage or a snack on occasion as long as you keep in mind that it's CWC you are talking about. Basically I see this as a private matter. This is my personal opinion.

This is really the only place where I have a comment (not to say that the Barb stuff is unimportant). Weens and other losers have been sending Chris money for years for the dumbest of reasons, and it goes beyond small amounts for sending a letter or grabbing a snack from the commissary. It's not like Chris is actively drawing Sonichu comics or doing anything else useful these days, and that's not even getting into what allegedly happened with Barb, so they're sending neetbux or whatever they have for no reason other than to reward Chris for being weird.

At this point, I think that even if the worst happens and Chris gets sent to the big house, they will still send money. No matter what happens, no matter who shames them, no matter which one of them gets doxed and laughed at, it'll continue.

I don't get it, either.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
This is really the only place where I have a comment (not to say that the Barb stuff is unimportant). Weens and other losers have been sending Chris money for years for the dumbest of reasons, and it goes beyond small amounts for sending a letter or grabbing a snack from the commissary. It's not like Chris is actively drawing Sonichu comics or doing anything else useful these days, and that's not even getting into what allegedly happened with Barb, so they're sending neetbux or whatever they have for no reason other than to reward Chris for being weird.

At this point, I think that even if the worst happens and Chris gets sent to the big house, they will still send money. No matter what happens, no matter who shames them, no matter which one of them gets doxed and laughed at, it'll continue.

I don't get it, either.
We are talking about writing not drawing. Let's be honest, Chris can't draw for shit. To br perfectly frank, neither can I. Chris will always be a sex offender who raped her elderly mother by deception. Chris is schizophrenic but she is accountable. I am sure people have wondered why I don't flat out tell her. Because she has probably been told this 600 times. Barbara will testify in court that she was molested by Chris. Oh and for the record, I called the Clerk of Court. There won't be any public trial. It will be a closed trial. The court transcript will not be publicly available. As far as the money is concerned. I have no idea who the weens are supposedly sending hundreds of dollars. But I have to agree with Christine's pickles. When weens do this it reinforces Chris taking advantage of people. As much as it shocks people Null had the right idea of trying to attempt that work idea with her.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I say this with peace and love: I disagree. Christine is not accountable because she is not able to make good decisions. Any decent lawyer can make a case that Christine has made the incorrect decision at every opportunity. Christine has never lived on her own and cannot take care of herself. She is a dependant with mental disability and mental illness that went completely undiagnosed and exacerbated by traumatic experiences. Sailfish, Can I ask? How is it you think that Chris is taking avantage of people if they offer money and she takes it? I offered and was not taken advantage of. Can I also say that in some fashion you are profiting from Christine's life and you are taking advantage. Yet you say you have only sent her 8 bucks in support. She thinks your her friend. I am brand new here and I see people who either: Hate christine and consider her a monster OR are willing to provide for Christine so she can continue to provide entertainment. I don't hate the people who want content or the people who judge her. But I ask that we all be honest with our involvement in Christine's life. Really. If none of yall gave a shit about her you wouldn't be here. Am I way off base with this?
Holy fuck, you are a massive faggot.
:story:

naught

Registered
Also, lol use a meganz, or anonfiles you absolute sped https://archive.is/JkP2j
Screenshot_20220111-181740.jpg

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
It was writing I was talking about not drawing.
I say this with peace and love: I disagree. Christine is not accountable because she is not able to make good decisions. Any decent lawyer can make a case that Christine has made the incorrect decision at every opportunity. Christine has never lived on her own and cannot take care of herself. She is a dependant with mental disability and mental illness that went completely undiagnosed and exacerbated by traumatic experiences. Sailfish, Can I ask? How is it you think that Chris is taking avantage of people if they offer money and she takes it? I offered and was not taken advantage of. Can I also say that in some fashion you are profiting from Christine's life and you are taking advantage. Yet you say you have only sent her 8 bucks in support. She thinks your her friend. I am brand new here and I see people who either: Hate christine and consider her a monster OR are willing to provide for Christine so she can continue to provide entertainment. I don't hate the people who want content or the people who judge her. But I ask that we all be honest with our involvement in Christine's life. Really. If none of yall gave a shit about her you wouldn't be here. Am I way off base with this?
Chris made a bad decision in having a sexual relationship with her mother but she could tell she had dementia. It is indicated that she handled household chores and bills. She was intelligent enough to groom her 80 year old mother with dementia into having sex with her. Christine manipulated her mother into appearing on those YouTube videos begging for money. That takes active planning and foresight. It would be a reasonable expectation that Christine is aware of society's expectations of a sexual relationship between mother and son. Christine is actually quite intelligent though her intelligence was not in her best light because of her extreme gullibility. She can drive a car she put together her Sonichu comic on her wiki. Christine made tens of thousands of dollars on her autograph pictures, Sonichu medallions, ambios and so forth.

I don't think she is a monster but I can see your point about profiting and you do make some pretty good points. In a manner of speaking Onionfarms has profited "intangibly" from her letters in terms of publicity. And I can't argue about people who send money voluntarily.

heard a rumor recently from a somewhat credible source (my apologies I cannot disclose my source) that chris chan recieved some gifts recently behind bars. From what I am told they were either religious, occult or new age books sent by a couple of weens.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
heard a rumor recently from a somewhat credible source (my apologies I cannot disclose my source) that chris chan recieved some gifts recently behind bars. From what I am told they were either religious, occult or new age books sent by a couple of weens.
I wouldn't be surprised. I have a feeling there is going to be a plea agreement to have her transferred here. And to be honest this is exactly where she belongs.

naught

Registered
good job outing yourself, all the failfags stalk the CWCki, KF and here so now they're going to fuck you over.
it's why i stopped getting involved in CWC shit, too many factions with their own interests.
And while we're on the subject @PsychoGeek I like how you took my "hi" to CWC as as willingness to get back into contact fucking faggy editorializing, it was my way of laughing at cwc he calls me toxic and BAM he winds up in prison is that not fucking comedy????

GuntMaster2000

Remarkable Onion
good job outing yourself, all the failfags stalk the CWCki, KF and here so now they're going to fuck you over.
it's why i stopped getting involved in CWC shit, too many factions with their own interests.
And while we're on the subject @PsychoGeek I like how you took my "hi" to CWC as as willingness to get back into contact fucking faggy editorializing, it was my way of laughing at cwc he calls me toxic and BAM he winds up in prison is that not fucking comedy????
my thoughts on CwC is that you should stop looking at drawn pictures fetishizing children